Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

Baylor was actually decent last year but I think its going to be back to normal this year from what I hear. And for all of you guys/gals playing the pick'em game just a reminder we play by points spread and the lines wont be updated till the week of the game and they do change all the way up to Saturday morning so just FYI. Remember, your not picking the winner, your picking the point spread. If any of yall dont understand I will be more than happy to help you understand it.

I think Baylor may well beat one or two teams that they are definitely not "supposed" to beat. Generally speaking a team ends up reflecting its coach and they've got a good one down at Waco.

I saw a basketball video that this reminds me of a few years back.

it was a middle school game, clock is winding down. One of the players on the opposite side frm the ball out past the 3 point line drops down on all fours and starts barking like a dog, of course the other team just stops and looks at him while the kid with the ball gets and uncontested easy basket

Ok, I realize this is a college football thread, but we also dabbled in some college volleyball last year, so thought I'd toss this one out--Big 12 looks pretty good nationally in volleyball--Huskers at #1 and Texas at #4. Did anyone see the tourney this weekend? Huskers beat UCLA (#5) in the finals pretty handily. Tim, if you're out there, sounds like the game of the year may be the Huskers and the Horns when Stephanie Hooker and Sarah Pavan face off. Should be good. Now back to your regularly scheduled football thread. Thanks.

Ok, I realize this is a college football thread, but we also dabbled in some college volleyball last year, so thought I'd toss this one out--Big 12 looks pretty good nationally in volleyball--Huskers at #1 and Texas at #4. Did anyone see the tourney this weekend? Huskers beat UCLA (#5) in the finals pretty handily. Tim, if you're out there, sounds like the game of the year may be the Huskers and the Horns when Stephanie Hooker and Sarah Pavan face off. Should be good. Now back to your regularly scheduled football thread. Thanks.

Whats Volleyball? Just giving you a hard time Terry. I dont follow it but I have on occaison watched it on tv. Something about pretty girls jumping up and down!

Whats Volleyball? Just giving you a hard time Terry. I dont follow it but I have on occaison watched it on tv. Something about pretty girls jumping up and down!

Justin, if those pretty girls jumping up and down are on trampolines, you are watching the Man Show!!! I am a volleyball fan and it's a pretty exciting game to watch. Make sure to check out the Texas/Husker matchup when it happens if you have the time--should be quite a shootout!

Justin, if those pretty girls jumping up and down are on trampolines, you are watching the Man Show!!! I am a volleyball fan and it's a pretty exciting game to watch. Make sure to check out the Texas/Husker matchup when it happens if you have the time--should be quite a shootout!

Nebraska and Texas have been VERY good the last few years, but Texas cant seem to get by Nebraska.:mad: Maybe this will be the Longhorns year!

no offense taken Dave.....but i'll just wait to respond when you come home from The Big House bluer than a Michigan jersey

GO IRISH!!!

no offense taken Dave.....but i'll just wait to respond when you come home from The Big House bluer than a Michigan jersey

GO IRISH!!!

Only two more days until the Tigers start their season. Can't wait!!!! We even got a new Mike the Tiger this week! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Here is a link for a countdown of college football top 25 mascots...see where your team ranks!!!
FOX Sports on MSN - Capital One Mascots - College Football's Top 25 Mascots

Thanks for that link, Tim. I see why you put that up there with Bevo solidly in 3rd. Didn't know UT lost a Bevo recently... What? No Herbie Husker??? He's gotta be at least as good as that buckeye mascot thing (no offense Teri) Go Huskers, even if they all think our mascot sucks!

We don't need a Mascot to help us win.

Although Michigan used to bring Wolverines from the Detroit Zoo to the games, till one got loose. I think it only lasted a few games, if I am not mistaken it was in the 1920's.

How can a mule be ranked higher than Mike the Tiger and the Leprechaun??:D
In their writeup about Mike the tiger they comment that he is kept in a pen behing the stadium!!! Some pen......... its a 3 million dollar natural habitat "pen".

Mike's House

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back