Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

How can a mule be ranked higher than Mike the Tiger and the Leprechaun??:D
In their writeup about Mike the tiger they comment that he is kept in a pen behing the stadium!!! Some pen......... its a 3 million dollar natural habitat "pen".

Mike's House

at least both our mascots were above the Stanford Tree.....how that fits in i am not quite sure :rolleyes:

Seen them in action several times, John, and I definitely agree--back in the Devaney days the Academy was on the huskers schedule several times, and if I remember correctly, the airmen gave the huskers a really good spanking one time in Colo Springs.

For those of you playing the College Football Pickem game I set up be sure to set your picks before Sat and remember the lines can change all the way up till then also. however if they do change, its not normally a bunch. Good luck to everyone.

Also for any of you Texas football fans, tonights High School kickoff game between CyFair and Stratford starting QB Andrew Luck (going to Stanford next year) (2909 yds and 27 td's last year) vs CyFair's RB and top prospect in the nation who's already committed to Michigan, RB Sam McGuffe (3121 yds and 43 td's last year.) It should be a hellavu game and its televised on Fox Sports Net here in Houston if you get it.

Last edited:
Is LSU overrated or is Miss St. that much better than last year? LSU not looking great so far. 3-0 LSU, 9:33 left in the second.

Is LSU overrated or is Miss St. that much better than last year? LSU not looking great so far. 3-0 LSU, 9:33 left in the second.

Both but I think LSU is more overrated than Miss St has improved but there still a good football team. They wont finish #2 I dont think even though they have a pretty easy schedule if I remember correctly.

Even though LSU won, by a lot, it was not a convincing win in my book (game almost over). If the Miss St. offence was a little better, meaning thier QB could make a throw, the defence would have played with as much heart as they did in the first half. Although I think LSU would have won, I think it would have been a closer game. Anyhow, we will see how LSU does against a real school next week. :rolleyes:

Even though LSU won, by a lot, it was not a convincing win in my book (game almost over). If the Miss St. offence was a little better, meaning thier QB could make a throw, the defence would have played with as much heart as they did in the first half. Although I think LSU would have won, I think it would have been a closer game. Anyhow, we will see how LSU does against a real school next week. :rolleyes:

Oh yee of little faith...LOL. Yeah I agree they started off a little slow last night. Mississippi State looks better this year. But the defense was strong as usual and the offense rolled in the second half.......Easy Schedule??? I don't know of a SEC schedule that's easy....But lets compare with say USC the no.1 team!....The top four rated teams on each schedule!!

USC LSU

#12 California #3 Florida
#17 UCLA #9 Virginia Tech
#19 Nebraska #14 Auburn
#29 Notre Dame #20 Arkansas

Oh yeah USC no conference championship game......

LSU conference championship game from hell!!

Hi, Teri!!! Long time...best of luck to the Buckeyes! Who do they have this weekend? Is it on tv? The Huskers have Nevada--kinda scares me cause sometimes we will stub our toes on the "cream puffs". Time will tell. Go Huskers!

Buckeyes got that tough matchup with the juggernaut that is Youngstown St University :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Hi, Mike! Who do the golden domers have this weekend? Yeah, the buckeyes are starting off with one of those "softies" Glad the Huskers aren't gonna go that way--we're starting off with....(ahem) Nevada......

Hey Terry, I was reading the Austin newspaper this morning and they predicted Texas will lose 1 home game this year and it would be to Nebraska!!!:mad: At least they predicted a win over OU!!!:cool:

Hey Terry, I was reading the Austin newspaper this morning and they predicted Texas will lose 1 home game this year and it would be to Nebraska!!!:mad: At least they predicted a win over OU!!!:cool:

Uhhhh, yeah... right. Any of you bettors out there that want to make a prop bet out of this scenario, you got action! I'll lay 8/5 that it doesn't happen.

I dont think Texas will be undefeated. I was just messing with Tom. I think its very possible they lose a few games to be honest. I havent been impressed this year and as bad as I hate to say it, I think OU will win this year. Let me see some games first but I dont think I'm going to change my mind but god I hope they win that game.

Hi, Mike! Who do the golden domers have this weekend? Yeah, the buckeyes are starting off with one of those "softies" Glad the Huskers aren't gonna go that way--we're starting off with....(ahem) Nevada......

hey terry always good to hear from you!...we got georgia tech this weekend...not exactly a push over by any means...cuz well....we got a young team in south bend this year...basically replacing every skill position on the offensive side of the ball except TE....if we pull out an 8-4 record i will be thrilled!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back