Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

rofl... It's the Oklahoma spelling for the state in which you reside. It's commonly known amongst us OU folks that your state is somewhat bass-ackwards, get it?

:D

OU Football - 4 Big XII Championships

I get it...I should have known to bring my IQ down a bit and seen it thru a Sooner's viewpoint!!!:rolleyes: Here I thought I was asking a legit question!:D Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me once from a Sooner...shame on me!!!

Last edited:
Ok, only 3 of us signed up for the College Pickem game. Come on guys, I know there's more of yall out there who want to play.

My hard drive at home crashed last week. I had the blue screen of death. I should be back up and running by tomorrow. I'll be signing up.

Ok, Justin, in deference to all your efforts in getting the game going, I'm signing up today and going headlong into the Maelstrom that is PJ! Watch out PJ, the Huskers are comin' after ya!

rist

Ok, Justin, in deference to all your efforts in getting the game going, I'm signing up today and going headlong into the Maelstrom that is PJ! Watch out PJ, the Huskers are comin' after ya!

rist

oh no fear the corn:D ya know Wolverines love corn:p

John, is that blue as in Michigan???? Teri, are you listening to this????

Oh yeah, MICHIGAN!!!!!

Colt McCoy is over hyped. Like Brady Quinn, he was supposed to win the Heisman last year, blah blah blah, but got killed by Michigan. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, people with them are assholes, no, that's not it, but it has to be close.

Well, welcome aboard the college football thread, John! We have a lot of fun tossing good natured barbs back and forth here--in fact last years college football thread was how a bunch of us got to know each other. Let's see, I'm guessing that you will be hearing from PJ (Michigan) Tim (Texas) Suzie Q )Texas, Teri (Ohio State), Kelly (LSU), Mike and Dave (Notre Dame) and a host of others including me! Go Huskers and welcome aboard!!!

I was listening to a college football expert today and he said the team to beat this year will be: FLORIDA STATE!

I kid not.

I was listening to a college football expert today and he said the team to beat this year will be: FLORIDA STATE!

I kid not.

He was right you just misunderstood him. Everybody is going to beat Florida State this year, thats why they are the team to beat. Much like Northwestern is most years :)

Thanks for the welcome. I will be spending some time on this topic as I am a huge Michigan fan and a huge college football fan.

I hope for Texas I am wrong, but we will see.

Oh, I am in the Top 10 USC haters in the country.

To all the Michigan fans out there I want you to know that you are part of my nightmare now. I was devastated that Cy Fair's own Sam McDuffie decided to sign with Michigan instead of Texas or Texas A&M. The kid is the best running back I have ever seen. 3000 yds and 44 td's his senior season. Not bad huh? Here's a clip for those of you who dont know him. He's unbelievable and I cant wait to see him play in college. You Michigan fans dont realize what you got with him.

Sam McGuffie Highlite Reel - CollegeHumor video

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back