Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Another big thing missing this year is Teri. I miss Teri's mindless tOSU posts during the day. :p The Michigan/Ohio State posts are way down this year. I miss ya Teri!!! ... but I STILL HATE OHIO STATE!!

Thanks Dave, I miss all y'all as well, even all of those crazy Wolverine posts that never made any sense!!!!! In August I got a job at my kids school & Nitromater is blocked!!:(

I can't wait until the 17th, all of my BUCKEYE good luck charms are ready to go!!!!!!:p

Thanks Dave, I miss all y'all as well, even all of those crazy Wolverine posts that never made any sense!!!!! In August I got a job at my kids school & Nitromater is blocked!!:(

I can't wait until the 17th, all of my BUCKEYE good luck charms are ready to go!!!!!!:p

all of those in favor of Teri getting a new job say Aye!!

AYE

... and tOSU goes down.

My plan to restore the Sooners to their rightful place atop the world of College Football is starting to come arOUnd nicely. Now, if someone will just take care of those pesky cajun Tiggers, we can handle the rest on OUr own.

:D

What a bizarre year this has been!

This has been the damnest year of college football I have ever seen!

Well, CRAP!!!!! I wasn't expecting the BUCKEYES to lose to Illinois.:( I just knew that they were gonna come back & win in the last minutes, (shows ya what I know!!).:rolleyes:

OHIO STATE is gonna come back stronger & walk all over Michigan!!!! I can't wait for the 17th!!!!!!!

Terry....Those HUSKERS were great, as were the LONGHORNS & LSU but Mike, NOTRE DAME, I don't even know what to say!!!:eek:

OHIO STATE IS GONNA BEAT MICHIGAN

Two more tuff SEC games left on the schedule.....GEAUX TIGERS!!!

No doubt we still have a LONG way to go with Ole Miss, Arkansas (McFadden!!) & the SEC championship game...

Either Missouri or Kansas will get eliminated from the race when they go head to head in 2 weeks... And then OU should take that winner out in the Big 12 championship game...

If everyone wins out (a BIG if), I'd have a hard time saying that Oregon would deserve a title shot & not OU, since both OU & LSU have an extra game to get through... Although Oregon looks really good, Dixon is very talented.

I believe that if Kansas wins out, and OU then beats them in CCG, then OU gets there for sure. That would give us 3 (I think) wins over Top 10 teams and ought to be enough to vault us past at least one of, if not both, Oregon and LSU. No offense to you Cajun Tiggers but I'm really hoping that LSU loses, OU and UO win out and meet in Nawlins for all the marbles.

We've still got that theft at Autzen to avenge.

Boomer Sooner!

Last edited:
OHIO STATE IS GONNA BEAT MICHIGAN

Like they were going to go unbeaten 2 pages ago?:):D;)

I believe tha if Kansas wins out, and OU then beats them in CCG, then OU gets there for sure. That would give us 3 (I think) wins over Top 10 teams and ought to be enough to vault us past at least one of, if not both, Oregon and LSU. No offense to you Cajun Tiggers but I'm really hoping that LSU loses, OU and UO win out and meet in Nawlins for all the marbles.

We've still got that theft at Autzen to avenge.

Boomer Sooner!

I like your spirit, but NO WAY a one loss team vaults over LSU if the Tigers win out including a conference title game... LSU in the dome again, a national championship home game!!! I know why you really want UO, you still feel the sting of '03 don't you??!!:D

I like your spirit, but NO WAY a one loss team vaults over LSU if the Tigers win out including a conference title game... LSU in the dome again, a national championship home game!!! I know why you really want UO, you still feel the sting of '03 don't you??!!:D

Like I said, I'm hoping for LSU to go down but I think that's a long shot, to put it mildly. Not really any sting from the '03 Championship game... that was a gut-wrenching, hard-fought game... that I can handle. What happened at Oregon last year is the thing that really has me wanting to play the Ducks gain, particularly on a neutral field without Pac 10 refs. I also have no desire to experience the god-awful treatment of the LSU fans in New Orleans again, although maybe this time they'd at least act like they've been there before.

Like I said, I'm hoping for LSU to go down but I think that's a long shot, to put it mildly. Not really any sting from the '03 Championship game... that was a gut-wrenching, hard-fought game... that I can handle. What happened at Oregon last year is the thing that really has me wanting to play the Ducks gain, particularly on a neutral field without Pac 10 refs. I also have no desire to experience the god-awful treatment of the LSU fans in New Orleans again, although maybe this time they'd at least act like they've been there before.
Congrats, Tom. OU is looking great. The Huskers actually won one--how bout that? Tom, what is your evaluation of KU thus far--I thought they looked really great against Boone Pickens U sat. Do you see them meeting OU for the big 12 title or is Mizzou gonna be too big an obstacle?

Congrats, Tom. OU is looking great. The Huskers actually won one--how bout that? Tom, what is your evaluation of KU thus far--I thought they looked really great against Boone Pickens U sat. Do you see them meeting OU for the big 12 title or is Mizzou gonna be too big an obstacle?

Kansas may well be the real deal, the Mizzou game should tell the tale. That ought to be a GREAT game. I'm pulling for Kansas to beat MU, get to the B12 CG, and the Sooners to beat them. That should get Kansas a BCS at-large pick, and OU to New Orleans.

Kansas may well be the real deal, the Mizzou game should tell the tale. That ought to be a GREAT game. I'm pulling for Kansas to beat MU, get to the B12 CG, and the Sooners to beat them. That should get Kansas a BCS at-large pick, and OU to New Orleans.

Thats the way I see it playing out myself... That should put OU past Oregon... The extra game is a double edged sword.

LSU could very well stumble against Arkansas, always a tough game...

I also have no desire to experience the god-awful treatment of the LSU fans in New Orleans again, although maybe this time they'd at least act like they've been there before.

I doubt it!!! Seriously, I didn't get to go to that game, and I hate you had a bad experience. However, typically at Baton Rouge, there is lots of good natured ribbing, but if you don't act like a fool, 99% of the LSU faithful will take you in & feed you all day, right up until kickoff!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back