Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

One game at a time......one game at a time.........one game at a time.............I'M TRYING!!!! I'M TRYING!!!!! next up Ole Miss!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

olemiss.png

I'm helpin ya out there Gary.... We've got a long way to go... One at a time!!

I'm watching Oregon possibly disappear from the title picture as we speak...

Ooooh....this is gettin' good! Don't be eye ballin' that #1 spot just yet, Tom! :p

Yep, Mike, I'm hangin it way out there with that one!!! Who's ND playing this weekend? (I just typed Another Service academy? But that's way out of line--you've been way too good a friend for a cheap shot like that--so I retract that. After all, look who had my back after our "close" battle with KU--Mr. Minick! So let me start again---Who's ND playing this weekend?

Yep, Mike, I'm hangin it way out there with that one!!! Who's ND playing this weekend? (I just typed Another Service academy? But that's way out of line--you've been way too good a friend for a cheap shot like that--so I retract that. After all, look who had my back after our "close" battle with KU--Mr. Minick! So let me start again---Who's ND playing this weekend?

Duke :eek:....i take nothing for granted anymore

it took me about 6 days to be able to talk about college football without every other sentence being WHAT THE @#!$ ?!?!?!?!

Well, LSU continues to underachieve, but wins again...

Ouch Tom, that TT offense was bombs away on OU???

Just another crazy weekend...

28-7......i dont care if it was Duke....might as well have been USC or Michigan :D:D

Yeah, it was painful fo watch. Our 2nd QB was terribly out of sync until the 4th quarter, but our D really came alive the entire 2nd half keeping Tech to only 7 points and that was on a short field after a turnover. The no-TD call was positively brutal for us and ended any shot we had at a victory or even overtime. Oh well, there's always next week!

Boomer Sooner!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back