Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Ok, everybody, just put in my football pick'ems in Justins contest--Tim (and the rest of the gang) do you realize how HARD it was for me to click that little radio button there by TEXAS????? But I just had to do it--just hoping for a good game and not another embarrassment..

Ok, everybody, just put in my football pick'ems in Justins contest--Tim (and the rest of the gang) do you realize how HARD it was for me to click that little radio button there by TEXAS????? But I just had to do it--just hoping for a good game and not another embarrassment..

Hey Terry, I honestly think that the Huskers are going to step up and shock everyone tomorrow here in Austin!!! Texas has been too unpredictable this year for me to have any confidence. Good luck my Husker friend!!!

Don't feel bad Terry. I clicked the Minnesota (+23 pnts) button against Michigan. I'm (almost) :rolleyes: certain Michigan will win easily however Michigan usually doesn't run up scores. Typically they will get a big lead and then slam it into cruise control. Drives me nuts! It's raining here today and that could possibly be an equalizer and help keep the score down. I also don't know how much Hart ( bad ankle) will play with 3 huge games starting next week.

Better this year than last--I have a good population in my shelterbelt--come on out and blast away!!!!

Well I just might have to take you up on that! For years I've wanted to take a pheasant hunting trip out that way. However I don't have a clue where to go for the public land and it's expensive at the hunting ranches.

Any motels close by?? If not I don't eat much and I'm house broken! :eek::D You can even put me to work around the place!

Well I just might have to take you up on that! For years I've wanted to take a pheasant hunting trip out that way. However I don't have a clue where to go for the public land and it's expensive at the hunting ranches.

Any motels close by?? If not I don't eat much and I'm house broken! :eek::D You can even put me to work around the place!

never say that to Ray you'll end up sanding all day lol

23 points and they win by 24. Looked ugly there for awhile. I hope Mallet gets bigger hands before next year.

Wow Terry, what a game!!! I honestly had given up at 17-3 and walked away from the tv for awhile. My wife said our tv was going to suffer from verbal abuse if I kept on watching!!!:p Luckily, I watched the 4th quarter to the end!!!:cool: Here's to our friendly rivalry!!! Now I can be an Honorary CornHusker fan again!!!

I have plenty of room! And can get permission to hunt on many nearby farms--I have a windbreak on the north that is about 30 yards deep and about 1/4 mile long, 80 acres of milo on my place and the surrounding farms are corn-(now mostly corn stubble, but they leave a lot of stalks for cattle feed) You would be most welcome at any time. And Teri, the buckeyes would be moved to a safe place if Dave comes a huntin!

Wow Terry, what a game!!! I honestly had given up at 17-3 and walked away from the tv for awhile. My wife said our tv was going to suffer from verbal abuse if I kept on watching!!!:p Luckily, I watched the 4th quarter to the end!!!:cool: Here's to our friendly rivalry!!! Now I can be an Honorary CornHusker fan again!!!
Congrats to the Horns! I did enjoy watching the game, and we accounted for ourselves pretty well for 3 quarters. It was nice to see a little fire in the Huskers again--But man that Horn running back can run! We just can't keep up with that 10.2 speed. The game went to the best team, but at least we gave the Horns a run. Welcome back as an Honorary Cornhusker, and here's to better things for both teams for the rest of the season.

Teri, congrats on the win over Penn State. I have to admit I thought it would be a much closer game than it was. It answered a lot of questions about how Ohio State would do against a "quality" opponent. So, how's the Michigan-Ohio state game gonna come out? Huskers have to win two more games to even be bowl eligible, and with our remaining opponents, I think we have a pretty rough row to hoe! By the way, I polished up the buckeyes last night!

Now that is funny!!! Take him.... PLEASE take him....

Brian, I don't know where Killen Al. is so I don't know if your in BAMA country or Auburn country, LOL. But as you know this is BAMA week for the Tigers......And at least for a lot of the Tigers fans this week has had a big red "X" on it all year.LOL It's a bigger deal for the fans here than I think it is for the players.....Just another strong SEC opponite that LSU has to overcome....Should be a great game!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back