Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Terry............don't forget to make that check payable to D.R.A.W.!!!:D

Go Horns!!!

Brian, I don't know where Killen Al. is so I don't know if your in BAMA country or Auburn country, LOL. But as you know this is BAMA week for the Tigers......And at least for a lot of the Tigers fans this week has had a big red "X" on it all year.LOL It's a bigger deal for the fans here than I think it is for the players.....Just another strong SEC opponite that LSU has to overcome....Should be a great game!!!!

Hardcore BAMA country... I'm all alone in a sea of crimson around here!! I love wearing the LSU hat out in public these days... Be thankful you don't have to listen to Alabama sports talk radio with all the Saban worship, its enough to make a man sick!!

Definately should be a good game. I see where Perillioux got in trouble again & will sit this one out... What a waste of talent so far...:mad:

Teri, congrats on the win over Penn State. So, how's the Michigan-Ohio state game gonna come out? By the way, I polished up the buckeyes last night!

Terry.........I am glad you are taking such good care of your precious BUCKEYES!!!!!:);):)
I know you are just kidding by asking how the Ohio~Michigan game is gonna come out cause we all know OHIO STATE is gonna win!!!!! Fear The Vest!!!!!:p

It's about time to open up a little can of......

071101002.jpg

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Terry....:(.....God bless ya....you know i got your back....but.....76 points?!?!?!?!?!

we lost to Navy.....first time in 44 years.....now i am pissed :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is by far the wildest year I have ever seen in college football. Every week it's another upset or big story line. This weeks story being Navy's upset of N.D. I have to admit that I'm a Navy fan so I enjoyed that one. Sorry Mike. :eek: I'll buy the next round of Jack or Captains.

Terry my friend I don't know what to say. Instead of coming out your way to hunt I may have to visit and just write it off as a suicide watch instead. I'm not sure how true this is but I have heard that you can break the curse of a bad season by finding some buckeye nuts that you may have laying around the house and smashing them into bits. Then find someone that owns a cat. Mix the crushed buckeyes in with the cat's litter and let fluffy do his thing. It's worth a try. :D

Gary/Kelly LSU just keeps finding ways to win. That's all that matters.

Nov 17th will be the next of this years "changing of the guard" as the number one team will once again fall. Enjoy the next two weeks Teri. :p:D

GO BLUE!!!

Nov 17th will be the next of this years "changing of the guard" as the number one team will once again fall. Enjoy the next two weeks Teri. :p:D

I LOVE OHIO STATE!!!!!

Hi Dave......I was kinda worried there for a while with Wisconsin but then the
#1 team came thru again!!!!!

It's good to see that your imagination is working over-time!!!!!:p The 17th is gonna belong to the BUCKEYES!!!! Did you & your BUCKEYE buddy have a bet again this year?????

Did you get anything on your hunting trip???????

Hi Dave......I was kinda worried there for a while with Wisconsin but then the
#1 team came thru again!!!!!

It's good to see that your imagination is working over-time!!!!!:p The 17th is gonna belong to the BUCKEYES!!!! Did you & your BUCKEYE buddy have a bet again this year?????

Did you get anything on your hunting trip???????

Hi Teri
My annual big trip starts on this friday the 9th. I'm going to the U.P. of Michigan and returning on the 17th. I will be leaving VERY EARLY on the 17th to get back before the game. I believe it's a 3:30 kick off. It's a 9 hour drive and I also lose an hour so I'll be leaving about 5:00am. I haven't talked to my buddy about the BET yet. I have to do that this week as I will not have any phone service up there. I'll keep you posted on this years wager. I'm looking forward to the trip but I am sincerely going to miss the fun we had last year during the week leading up to the game.

Oh and by the way Teri....
I HATE OHIO STATE!!!!!!!!:p:D
GO BLUE!!!!!

Ahem, well first of all, let me say that KU is a very impressive team....yeah, Mike, seems we both set records of sorts today--ND broke the win streak over Navy, and the Huskers managed to allow KU to score 76 (count em) 76 points...Ganz did a good job at QB, but our defense is totally unbelievable!!! Dave, I had a friend of mine come over to the house Sat night and remove all guns and sharp objects from the house, but you are still welcome to come visit for hunting and/or suicide watch..We have progressed beyond embarrasing--oh, how the mighty have fallen. Do not worry Teri, the buckeyes are safe--I did burn all red clothing that I own on Sunday, though. And Tim, that sure was a squeaker over OSU! I kinda think with the infusion of all the Boone Pickens funds that OSU (scuze me Teri) Okie state is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the future. Our only hope for a bowl is if K State and Colorado disband their teams completely and instate a rock paper scissors team instead..so it goes...And on top of it all, Paul Page still sucks and his job this weekend on the Pomona race was just horrible!

Hey Terry and Mike ... Come on back! This is your college football home! :D This thread has been a little quiet lately. I think a big part of it is nobody knows what to think anymore. EVERY week it's something new this year.

Another big thing missing this year is Teri. I miss Teri's mindless tOSU posts during the day. :p The Michigan/Ohio State posts are way down this year. I miss ya Teri!!! ... but I STILL HATE OHIO STATE!!

I just realized that I am going to take a big hit next week in the Pick-Em game. I will be in the U.P. on a hunting trip. I will have no access to be able to post my picks. The only way it might happen is if I can do it from a Blackberry but I doubt I will have a signal.

Another big thing missing this year is Teri. I miss Teri's mindless tOSU posts during the day. :p The Michigan/Ohio State posts are way down this year. I miss ya Teri!!! ... but I STILL HATE OHIO STATE!!

QUOTE]

Speaking of Ohio State, I remember reading a weekly section in The Sporting News that was called Caught on the Fly. I always chuckled when the person who wrote that column always referred to them as OhowIhateohio State.:D

Hey Terry and Mike ... Come on back! This is your college football home! :D This thread has been a little quiet lately. I think a big part of it is nobody knows what to think anymore. EVERY week it's something new this year.

I just realized that I am going to take a big hit next week in the Pick-Em game. I will be in the U.P. on a hunting trip. I will have no access to be able to post my picks. The only way it might happen is if I can do it from a Blackberry but I doubt I will have a signal.
I'm still here Dave! Bloodied but not beaten--we have a hell of a good volleyball team here in huskerland! K-State this weekend--who knows? If the game was 3 quarters long things would look better......and about that Blackberry, Dave? Did you get a new one? I thought you tossed that out in the forest during the Ap state game???? Hey skip your hunting trip and come hunting here in husker land. One of my farm cats got a pheasant Tuesday all by her lonesome and she was SO proud of herself that she had to come up and dump it in the back step. The milo stubble is just crawling with pheasants--no kidding! And I agree--it's just not the same without Teri stirring things up!

sorry Dave....still licking my wounds from the (*gulp*) Navy game :eek::eek:

eh Air Force this week then Duke and @ Stanford....c'mon 3 win season!!!

I'm still here Dave! Bloodied but not beaten--we have a hell of a good volleyball team here in huskerland! K-State this weekend--who knows? If the game was 3 quarters long things would look better......and about that Blackberry, Dave? Did you get a new one? I thought you tossed that out in the forest during the Ap state game???? Hey skip your hunting trip and come hunting here in husker land. One of my farm cats got a pheasant Tuesday all by her lonesome and she was SO proud of herself that she had to come up and dump it in the back step. The milo stubble is just crawling with pheasants--no kidding! And I agree--it's just not the same without Teri stirring things up!

You don't know how bad I wish I could Terry. I love to pheasant hunt!! Maybe even more than deer. However work schedules, my 2 daughters schedules etc... just won't allow it this year. However I would be seriously intersted in taking you up on that next fall.

This trip that I'm going on is a blast for me. My uncle has 80 acres. I go up for a week with him and a couple of my cousins. It's a great time. I'll be bringing Jack up with me. However Jack doesn't EVER come out until after dark. That's a NO flex rule.

Unfortunately I still have the old Blackberry. Work wasn't about to accept my explanation that "I lost it in the woods" :D so I had to retrieve it and make do with it.

sorry Dave....still licking my wounds from the (*gulp*) Navy game :eek::eek:

eh Air Force this week then Duke and @ Stanford....c'mon 3 win season!!!

You know Mike being a Wolverine fan it's in my blood to despise N.D. However I sincerely feel for you buddy. I really thought Charlie would have at least had that program turned around and headed in the right direction by now. Next to tO.S.U. game I always look forward to the Michigan/N.D. game. Hang tuff you guys are too good of a program to stay down very long.

You don't know how bad I wish I could Terry. I love to pheasant hunt!! Maybe even more than deer. However work schedules, my 2 daughters schedules etc... just won't allow it this year. However I would be seriously intersted in taking you up on that next fall.

This trip that I'm going on is a blast for me. My uncle has 80 acres. I go up for a week with him and a couple of my cousins. It's a great time. I'll be bringing Jack up with me. However Jack doesn't EVER come out until after dark. That's a NO flex rule.

Unfortunately I still have the old Blackberry. Work wasn't about to accept my explanation that "I lost it in the woods" :D so I had to retrieve it and make do with it.
Glad to hear the iron clad Jack rule, Dave, and have a great time on your hunt. I also have 80 acres to hunt on and you have to walk gee, lets see about 15 yards to the milo stubble and 10 yards to the windbreak treerow. Plus this time of year you can bring all kinds of guns and hunt turkeys, pheasants, and deer all on the same trip (mostly off my patio if we are quiet enough! Enjoy the trip this year, but you would be more than welcome to come visit next year. And weep for me and Mike--I think our W column will be very close to equal by the end of the year!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back