Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Well just about all of my picks didnt materialize for sure! I cant believe Stanford beat USC, The Gators had LSU beat and decided to lose, UT and OU was alot closer than I thought it would be and honestly take the turnovers out and they probably win.

............ The Gators had LSU beat and decided to lose, ............

Well I think maybe LSU had a little something to do with that win!!!!!....:D Truthfully the game played just about how I thought, it was toe to toe trading punches thru 4 quarters...May the best man(i.e. team win).......Just another Saturday night in the SEC!!!!!

Well I think maybe LSU had a little something to do with that win!!!!!....:D Truthfully the game played just about how I thought, it was toe to toe trading punches thru 4 quarters...May the best man(i.e. team win).......Just another Saturday night in the SEC!!!!!

Oh ya??!!!! Well Florida aint no Appalachian State! LSU wouldn't want any part of that team!! ;):D

Looking at their remaining schedule I don't see any reason for LSU not to run the table. They're too strong for the ranked teams they have left. (Auburn and Kentucky). Then again this is a very strange year in college football.:rolleyes:

GO BLUE!!

Well there is still a lot of football to be played....LSU still has five sec teams on their schedule left to play. Not including if they were able to go to the SEC championship game!....One game at a time.......

Well there is still a lot of football to be played....LSU still has five sec teams on their schedule left to play. Not including if they were able to go to the SEC championship game!....One game at a time.......

You're right Gary. I'm not saying they have an easy road and that's why they play the games as the ol' cliche goes. However I do think LSU will be this year's National Champs.

You're right Gary. I'm not saying they have an easy road and that's why they play the games as the ol' cliche goes. However I do think LSU will be this year's National Champs.

I like my beloved UK Wildcats chances to beat them this year. UK had 10 days to prepare, had a huge let down against Spurrier so the team has something to rally around and they are playing at home. Woodson is the best QB in the SEC and he knows a big game against #1 gets the Heisman stuff back on track. My only concern is "D" ... it is going to be a score fest, and if LSU stops UK twice each half, then LSU wins. I also have some concerns as to whether UK can stop LSU twice each half, one thing is for sure, it won't be boring!!!

(watch ....since I said that the final score will be 3-0 and there will be 25 punts)

From a Vegas perspective, I say lay off the line and bet the over.

I just read on SI that LSU coach Les Miles could be headed back to Michiagn as the Head Coach next year should Carr retire.

I just read on SI that LSU coach Les Miles could be headed back to Michiagn as the Head Coach next year should Carr retire.

I think they should go after the Appalachian St head coach....he knows how to win in the Big House :p:p:p

(I maybe was fibbing a little about the scenic part....)

Nothing against your state, but it is the most boring state to drive through on I-80. 8 hours of ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... you get the point. :D;):p

Nothing against your state, but it is the most boring state to drive through on I-80. 8 hours of ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... you get the point.

Sounds like utopia when you compare it to Ohio! :D:D

Nothing against your state, but it is the most boring state to drive through on I-80. 8 hours of ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... cornfield - cornfield - hay bail ... you get the point. :D;):p

don't forget after driving through all the corn and wide open space then then build a hge meseum right over the expressway

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back