Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Hey Terry

Rough day for the Huskers. Their defensive struggles continue to grow.

As John said Michigan did indeed win. Thay handled Purdue easily 48-21. The game was more one sided than the score reflected. Purdue scored a couple late TDs on The Wolverines 2nd shift. Michigan has the most difficult portion of their schedule yet to come.

My congrats Teri to YOU that YOUR team is number one but I will not forward those regards to the actual university! :p GO BLUE!!!

It should be a very interesting BCS by the time the season ends. There is a good chance that there will be no undefeated teams remaining.

Hey everybody big stuff happening in Huskerland. as of 2:15 pm today, AD Steve Pederson has been fired by Chancellor Harvey Perlman. an additional press conference has been scheduled for 4 pm. Rurmors are (and these rumors are from the source that told me at 9 am this morning that Pederson would be fired this afternoon) that the press conference will announce that Tom Osborne will be accepting an "interim" position as AD, and defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove will be "resigning".. we'll see if this rumor is as true as the first one. Stay tuned to ESPN radio for further info if you are interested.

sorry Terry if osborne is back I can't even be a part time husker :)

Teri- even you know the buckeyes aren't truely #1. Of course I'm sure that there is some other small Ohio school that they can play. After Ohio, Youngstow and Akron. I think this week they play Amish Agriculture University and then its the Columbus beautician and barbers Commulity College after that.

I love college overtime games. LSU and Kentucky was great. I was pulling for LSU but sadly it looked like Les Miles was already adjusting his play calling for being in Michigan next year. 4 straight runs???

It is a great season seeing so many teams get wiped out early. Of course by the end of the season its really gonna show how screwed up the bcs is. There good be several 1 loss team vying for the 2 spots in the tiltle game.

PJ, believe it or not, I hold a very unpopular belief here in Husker Land. I am NOT an Osborne fan at all. I watched too many instances when Dr. Tom looked the other way and kept his hands clean while the boosters greased the palms and made everything ok.. You realize I am taking my life in my own hands spouting this blasphemy if anyone else from Nebr should read this! By the way, Mike Minick and I are trying to get together and create a bowl game for ND and the Huskers--I'm thinking we ought to have pretty similar records by then....

By the way, Mike Minick and I are trying to get together and create a bowl game for ND and the Huskers--I'm thinking we ought to have pretty similar records by then....

it will probably be sponsored by some type of a laxative being as both our teams continue to play like crap :(

I like my beloved UK Wildcats chances to beat them this year. UK had 10 days to prepare, had a huge let down against Spurrier so the team has something to rally around and they are playing at home. Woodson is the best QB in the SEC and he knows a big game against #1 gets the Heisman stuff back on track. My only concern is "D" ... it is going to be a score fest, and if LSU stops UK twice each half, then LSU wins. I also have some concerns as to whether UK can stop LSU twice each half, one thing is for sure, it won't be boring!!!

From a Vegas perspective, I say lay off the line and bet the over.

Woo-Hoo I love being right.

UK is #7 in the BCS for cripes sake.

Go UK the real "Big Blue"!!!!

Looks like Michigan and Ohio State are heading into the hard part of thier schedules and to The Game. With the way this year has gone, I wouldn't expect Ohio State to go undefeated and if they are when they meet Michigan that will be a great game. Stats show that Michigan has a history of upsetting Ohio State in years it won't matter for Michigan. Man, this is one of the best years in college football in a long time.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Hi Teri with an I! Great to hear from you again--Buckeyes on top!!!! I see you have conned John Hutchison into being a Buckeye fan also. Your enthusiasm is infectious! How bout them Huskers, huh? Did you hear about all the uproar in husker land this week? Take care and keep in touch. Go Buckeyes! Go Huskers?

I think you two should sit next to each other at the game!!!:p

Lets do that, but I am even more obnoxious during football games then in everyday life....especially when Michigan is beating the Buckeyes. We'll tail gate and watch the game from the parking lots somewhere.

I wonder if they'll be undefeated by then even. The cursed Spartans are rolling into buckeyville this week with their very own Cybil act. It wouldn't surprise me if the Spartans win or get blown away by 50. It all depends on which version shows up.

Go Buckeyes!

You know Terry, I was begining to like you. The Jungle Jim avatar helped me get over the fact that you were one of the Cornhole team fans, which I started dislikeing in 1997. See, my father-in-law was really good friends with Jim when they were growing up. Jim talked my father-in-law into buying the Fighting Irish car in the mid 70's, got my inlaws together, and did a lot for the sport. But with that statement that I am quoting you on, all that is now out the window.

You know Terry, I was begining to like you. The Jungle Jim avatar helped me get over the fact that you were one of the Cornhole team fans, which I started dislikeing in 1997. See, my father-in-law was really good friends with Jim when they were growing up. Jim talked my father-in-law into buying the Fighting Irish car in the mid 70's, got my inlaws together, and did a lot for the sport. But with that statement that I am quoting you on, all that is now out the window.
John, I am sorry to hear that also. I have grown to enjoy your comments but my support for Teri's Buckeyes is a result of my friendship with Teri--nothing personal intended--Dave Major and PJ understand--hope you can too. Besides, the way the Huskers are heading, support from a Husker fan will probably end up being the kiss of death anyway. Mr. Minick , Capt. Morgan, and I will just have to continue to commiserate from the cellar here and look up at teams like Michigan and Ohio State and watch and enjoy!

John, I am sorry to hear that also. I have grown to enjoy your comments but my support for Teri's Buckeyes is a result of my friendship with Teri--nothing personal intended--Dave Major and PJ understand--hope you can too. Besides, the way the Huskers are heading, support from a Husker fan will probably end up being the kiss of death anyway. Mr. Minick , Capt. Morgan, and I will just have to continue to commiserate from the cellar here and look up at teams like Michigan and Ohio State and watch and enjoy!

It's okay Terry, as long as you promise to root for Michigan and denounce any type of support for the school that licks Nuts :p , that's Ohio State for all you Ohio State fans, then I think we can be friends again. :D;)

fresh bottle just cracked open.....cheers to you Terry, my Nebraska brethren :)

GO IRISH!!!!!! :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back