Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Yepper, that's us! PJs seen the archway! And John, I have to agree that the drive down I-80 is pretty bland and flat. Ironically, if you go 10 miles north or south, it is all rolling hills. Guess the reason I-80 got built right through the Platte Valley is that it is so flat. Yeah, the drive through Aksarben on I-80 ain't no prize, but have you ever been subjected to I-76 through eastern Colorado?

.....but have you ever been subjected to I-76 through eastern Colorado?

Nope on the I-76. We used to drive from the Sacramento, CA area (Lincoln) to see my dad's family in the Pittsburgh, PA area (Beaver Falls). It was always straight through on I-80 the whole way till the Turn Pike.

Nope on the I-76. We used to drive from the Sacramento, CA area (Lincoln) to see my dad's family in the Pittsburgh, PA area (Beaver Falls). It was always straight through on I-80 the whole way till the Turn Pike.

i've done the drive from Chicago to Pittsburgh......Oh by God is that exciting....the fun part is when you see the Amish in the truckstops

Hey PJ...

There's a nice Armor museum About half way between the Arch and North Platte....

Oh, Yeah.... ODU is getting a Football Team next year... GO Monarchs!!!!!!!!!!!!

d'kid
Yep Karl, that's at the Lexington, NE exit--be sure to visit when there is a south wind--the huge IBP meat packing plant is about 1/4 mile north of the museum!

Another week in the SEC!!!!!! Hopefully this week Miles won't have to use his onions! But just in case at least we know he has them! ;)

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

071010001.jpg

i have no idea what to expect out of Boston College :confused:.....but i'm off to South Carolina to do the nostalgia funny car thing....i'm out of commission 'til Sunday night/Monday morning......peace and love my people :D

Hey Tim! Saw some disturbing Longhorn news about Sweed on tv. Is that gonna have a big effect on the horns? Do you have any spare defensive players we can use for a while?

Hey Terry! Yeah, Limas Sweed is out for the year and has played his last game as a Longhorn. (he's a senior) It's really a shame as he is one of the most friendly athletes to have such an impact on us Longhorn fans. He will have a future in the NFL even after sitting out the rest of the year! Coach Brown said that Limas has been playing thru with more pain than anyone knew about...just because he didnt want to let his team down. Quan Cosby will be taking his place for the remainder of the year and he has already contributed in a big way this year when Billy Pittman was suspended for 3 games (no..he wasnt arrested:p)

Jim Rome "BLASTED" the CornHuskers defense today on his radio show saying they were giving up more yards/points than any other recorded year in CornHusker history!!! I'm still an "Honorary CornHusker fan" regardless!!! Your in good company Terry...S.I. voted Colt McCoy the "Nations biggest dissappointment of the year"!!

Hey Terry! Yeah, Limas Sweed is out for the year and has played his last game as a Longhorn. (he's a senior) It's really a shame as he is one of the most friendly athletes to have such an impact on us Longhorn fans. He will have a future in the NFL even after sitting out the rest of the year! Coach Brown said that Limas has been playing thru with more pain than anyone knew about...just because he didnt want to let his team down. Quan Cosby will be taking his place for the remainder of the year and he has already contributed in a big way this year when Billy Pittman was suspended for 3 games (no..he wasnt arrested:p)

Jim Rome "BLASTED" the CornHuskers defense today on his radio show saying they were giving up more yards/points than any other recorded year in CornHusker history!!! I'm still an "Honorary CornHusker fan" regardless!!! Your in good company Terry...S.I. voted Colt McCoy the "Nations biggest dissappointment of the year"!!

Yeah, the Husker D has been getting a lot of bad press and in most cases deservedly so! I'm thinkin we are gonna have a tough time with OSU this weekend. Well, my Longhorn buddy, I kinda get the feeling we will just have to hang on until things turn around a little bit! Go Horns! Go Huskers!

My Longhorns looked pretty good today!!! And my Pop Warner team had there first blowout win today 35-0, so we are now 5-1 and hope to finish strong!!

And more unbeatens fall by the wayside. What an amazing year of college football! Anyone hear from Gary?

I'm here....sigh....:mad: Oh well to look at this from the positive side(what choice do I have) I didn't think they would go undefeated...The SEC is just too tuff! And I would prefer that they lose with at least enough of the season left to play to work there way back up the polls!....But until next week I'll be down here in cajun country lickin my wounds...just like my Tigers!!

I'm here....sigh....:mad: Oh well to look at this from the positive side(what choice do I have) I didn't think they would go undefeated...The SEC is just too tuff! And I would prefer that they lose with at least enough of the season left to play to work there way back up the polls!....But until next week I'll be down here in cajun country lickin my wounds...just like my Tigers!!
I feel your pain, Bro. Just went through it a few weeks ago myself.

Oklahoma looks like the most consistant and strongest team in college football right now and shows no signs of letting up. They will be playing for the National Championship...this coming from a Longhorn fan. I would like to see BC play for the title against them.

How bout them huskers huh? First no defense and now no offense to go with it. 38-0 at half. Hanging my head in shame here....Mike, got any Captain left? With what's left of our schedule, I think we are in deep feces!!!! Congrats to Teri on the #1 ranking!! Tom, OU is looking super, and Tim, the Horns completely dismantled ISU, a team we narrowly beat. Didn't hear how Michigan came out--Dave you out there? And Gary and Kelly, my condolences--what a strange season it has been--and there is no joy in Huskerville either.....looks like Mike and I may have very similar records before this is all over...Oh, what the hell, Go Huskers!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back