Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Hi Teri with an I! Great to hear from you again--Buckeyes on top!!!! I see you have conned John Hutchison into being a Buckeye fan also. Your enthusiasm is infectious! How bout them Huskers, huh? Did you hear about all the uproar in husker land this week? Take care and keep in touch. Go Buckeyes! Go Huskers?

Hi Terry!!!!! I miss being on here during the day!!!:(
Yeah, the BUCKEYES are on top but I had a 5th grade LSU fan tell me today that it won't last for long!!!:p

LSU and USC will still play for the national title.

your half right.....LSU-Oklahoma....USC put themselves in to big of a hole by losing to Stanford....when it comes down to it and you have LSU, Oklahoma and USC all with one loss....USC will be left out

of course i am getting ahead of myself....USC isn't even gonna beat Notre Dame this weekend!!! :eek: GO IRISH.....ERIN GO BRAUGH!!!

can i get an amen

anyone??? anyone out there??? :D

your half right.....LSU-Oklahoma....USC put themselves in to big of a hole by losing to Stanford....when it comes down to it and you have LSU, Oklahoma and USC all with one loss....USC will be left out

of course i am getting ahead of myself....USC isn't even gonna beat Notre Dame this weekend!!! :eek: GO IRISH.....ERIN GO BRAUGH!!!

can i get an amen

I think you're right Mike about the LSU-Oklahoma match up. Ohio State won't run the table and losing late in the season will drop them below LSU and the Sooners.

I have to admit Mike that for 1 weekend a year I pull for the Irish. It's this weekend. :)

Go Irish!
Don't tell anyone I said that! :rolleyes:

GO BLUE!!

The BUCKEYES will play for the National Title. Hopefully a damn sight better than their High School form they showed last time.

can i get an amen

AMEN and HALLALEUJAH my brotha! (You've been hitting the Captain Morgan again, haven't you Mike?)

Well Terry, you should enjoy watching the Huskers beat the hell outta Texas A&M this weekend. Actually I think it will be a close game but TAM is not that good a football team. I think there more overrated than Texas right now.

Several good games this weekend. And for you Michigan folks out there, I know on ESPN2 tonight they are showing a high school game from here in Houston, yall be sure to watch if you can and look for Sam McGuffie who's signed with Michigan. He's the one I posted a video about a while ago, the kid is unbelievable.

Well Terry, you should enjoy watching the Huskers beat the hell outta Texas A&M this weekend. Actually I think it will be a close game but TAM is not that good a football team. I think there more overrated than Texas right now.

Several good games this weekend. And for you Michigan folks out there, I know on ESPN2 tonight they are showing a high school game from here in Houston, yall be sure to watch if you can and look for Sam McGuffie who's signed with Michigan. He's the one I posted a video about a while ago, the kid is unbelievable.
Thanks for the good thoughts, Justin. I certainly hope you are right. You may have heard there are some major upheavals in Husker Land this week--could be just what we need to jump start the team, or it could just be another nail in the coffin of a season gone wrong. Guess we will wait and see and hope!

Thanks Justin. I've heard so much about this kid. I want to check him out. All this hype reminds me of when Drew Henson came to Michigan. That didn't turn out too well! He bolted early to the Yankees and then the Cowboys. I don't know where he is anymore. :rolleyes:

The matchup I'd most like to see for all the marbles is OU / USC for several reasons. First, it would give OU the opportunity to avenge that nastiness down in Florida a couple of years ago. Second, I have no desire to see OU play LSU in a home game again for the title. Third, I've got a decent little futures bet on both SUC and my beloved Sooners. :D

The matchup I'd most like to see for all the marbles is OU / USC for several reasons. First, it would give OU the opportunity to avenge that nastiness down in Florida a couple of years ago. Second, I have no desire to see OU play LSU in a home game again for the title. Third, I've got a decent little futures bet on both SUC and my beloved Sooners. :D

I just don't see USC getting past ALL 3 road games at Oregon, Arizona State and Cal. That doesn't count rivalry games of Notre Dame and UCLA. I know what your thinking about those two games but Stanford did it! :rolleyes: :D

Thanks Justin. I've heard so much about this kid. I want to check him out. All this hype reminds me of when Drew Henson came to Michigan. That didn't turn out too well! He bolted early to the Yankees and then the Cowboys. I don't know where he is anymore. :rolleyes:

Hey Dave, dont know if you checked it out or not but somewhere on the first 3 or 4 pages on this thread I posted a mix video tape of him. Unbelievable. Here's the link again. The only thing I worry about with him is injuries b/c he's not afraid to put it all on the line to get a good run or a td and I dont know if his body will be able to support all those big hits, especially if he makes it to the NFL. HOwever, after saying all that he is still awesome to watch.
Here's the link again:
Sam McGuffie Highlite Reel - CollegeHumor video

I just don't see USC getting past ALL 3 road games at Oregon, Arizona State and Cal. That doesn't count rivalry games of Notre Dame and UCLA. I know what your thinking about those two games but Stanford did it! :rolleyes: :D

They've got quite the gauntlet to be sure and I doubt they'll come through it unscathed but I can dream, right? :) ND and UCLA shouldn't be much of a problem, though.

They've got quite the gauntlet to be sure and I doubt they'll come through it unscathed but I can dream, right? :) ND and UCLA shouldn't be much of a problem, though.

UCLA beat them last year when they were the favorites to play in the title game, and Stanford shouldn't have been a problem either, but they beat them this year, anything can happen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back