Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

I am going to say one last thing about last weeks game, I hope this makes this team stronger.

Hopefully my Chicago Bears have anouther good year. NCAA started off with a huge disappointment.

I am going to say one last thing about last weeks game, I hope this makes this team stronger.

Hopefully my Chicago Bears have anouther good year. NCAA started off with a huge disappointment.

that would be OUR Chicago Bears John :)

that would be OUR Chicago Bears John :)

George Halas is my Great Great Uncle. When my Grandpa was in Chicago, he used to hang out at the stadium and that's how he met my Grandma, who grew up in Chicago. So it is because of George, I am here to root for MICHIGAN and Da Bears.

I am gonna go with my Husker buddy Terry on this one & say nothing else about Appalachian State, I am just gonna save everything up for Nov. 17th for when the BUCKEYES beat Michigan, then watch out, PJ just might need that great Doctor again that he had last year!!!:p;):p
Dave.....What about your blackberry?????:eek:

Last edited:
I am gonna go with my Husker buddy Terry on this one & say nothing else about Appalachian State, I am just gonna save everything up for Nov. 17th for when the BUCKEYES beat Michigan, then watch out, PJ just might need that great Doctor again that he had last year!!!:p;):p
Sounds like a plan, Teri! I'm just keepin' quiet about the huskers for a while hoping for a pleasant (for me) and an unpleasant (for others) surprise later in the season. Mike found Dave's blackberry while looking for his cell phone he threw during the ND game....

I think your a little scared, knowing how it'll all come back once the buckeyes lose to the team that lost to a divaa school lol

I think your a little scared, knowing how it'll all come back once the buckeyes lose to the team that lost to a divaa school lol

Not scared a bit, I was gonna be nice but not anymore!!!:p;):p

Michigan is gonna be the one to lose (again) on Nov. 17th!!!!

OHIO STATE~1-0
APPALACHIAN STATE~1-0
MICHIGAN~0-1

Last edited:
Not scared a bit, I was gonna be nice but not anymore!!!

Michigan is gonna be the one to lose (again) on Nov. 17th!!!!

OHIO STATE~1-0
APPALACHIAN STATE~1-0
MICHIGAN~0-1

Blackberry 0-1 :eek:

Teri I would absolutely EXPECT you to "not be nice" should Ohio State UPSET them. :p:D Don't hold your breath though .... You'll turn BLUE!

FEAR the wounded WOLVERINE!!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Are they wounded from that disgrace on Saturday? Or from that RECORD fall out of the Top 25?

After a couple more losses, they'll be plenty wounded in November.

So do you root for a team, Vaughn? Or is it your goal to just rip the Michigan fans..which you seem to take an extra bit of pride in?

well at least there can be no complaints that Michigan will be over ranked the rest of the season. hell they could sweep the rest of the season and may not get back to the top 10

well at least there can be no complaints that Michigan will be over ranked the rest of the season. hell they could sweep the rest of the season and may not get back to the top 10

Great point PJ. :eek: Now I can rest and put this debacle behind me. :D

FEAR the wounded Wolverine!!!

(even if he is unranked :rolleyes:)

Great point PJ. :eek: Now I can rest and put this debacle behind me. :D

FEAR the wounded Wolverine!!!

(even if he is unranked :rolleyes:)

I hope its fear the wounded wolverine. With the way the D played they could stink up a few more games or just as easily turn it around and win the rest.

Well can we at least say Mike Hart for the Heisman? Kinda funny in the weekly heisman rankings the kid for Ap st actually got a 5th place vote

What does Hart have to do to stay healthy? He probably has a legitimate shot at the Heisman if he does somehow stay healthy.

Sure reminds me a lot of Barry Sanders....

What does Hart have to do to stay healthy? He probably has a legitimate shot at the Heisman if he does somehow stay healthy.

Sure reminds me a lot of Barry Sanders....

Are you speaking "generally" from his past history? I was not around for the game. I've refused to look at any stats or replays from this mess. Did Hart go down again or get banged up?

Well, I couldn't watch the greatest game in the history of College Football, because I don't get BTN on Comcast.

I think he missed a couple of quarters because of injury. Still had a 180 yards of so, I believe.

I am speaking in general though.

If he can't stay healthy in College, I don't know how he will survive in the NFL.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back