Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Well, I couldn't watch the greatest game in the history of College Football, because I don't get BTN on Comcast.

I think he missed a couple of quarters because of injury. Still had a 180 yards of so, I believe.

I am speaking in general though.

If he can't stay healthy in College, I don't know how he will survive in the NFL.

Unfortunately he won't. He has the spotlight for the season. It's up to him to do something with it. If he stays healthy and runs to his potential he writes his own ticket. Obviously the O line must step up and do the same.

He had the yards and touchdowns needed to keep pace but he was already starting off behind Mcfadden and others. He would need some big numbers, which he is capable of to get into the top 3 come vote time.

He did miss of of saturday with a deep thigh bruise but returned to bust off a 70some yard td

Well its Wednesday.....time to start thinking about the next opponite on the schedule!!!! This week it's Virginia Tech for the Tigers!!!!!! No cream puff here!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS !!!

tigerrun2.gif

Well its Wednesday.....time to start thinking about the next opponite on the schedule!!!!

I'm all for that! This next game can't get here quick enough. However I'm not so sure I want it too. :eek: Oregon presents (again) everything Michigan struggles with Defensively. That is until Michigan shows they can stop a spread offense. Oregon has a horrible defense but especially bad against the run. Michigan should be able to run all day and control the clock. Keep the Oregon offense off the field. If they can't it will be another ugly day in Ann Arbor. Hart SHOULD have a big game. Michigan SHOULD be pissed and play with huge emotion. We'll have to wait and see ....:rolleyes:

Fear the wounded Wolverine (I hope):D !!!

GO BLUE!!!

The Huskers have Wake Forest this weekend--they don't look like a pushover to me, but it sounds like they will be operating without their starting QB which would be a large gift to big red. As Dave said above, we'll see. Dave, is the Michigan game being televised? If so, when and where--I'll look in and give a shout out for the Wounded Wolverines (as long as Teri doesn't see this post!)

Michigan ought to be very nervous about Oregon... oh wait, the game's at Michigan so no Pac 10 refs to worry about. :D

I think LSU will handle VT pretty well. Could be a pretty good game for 2-3 quarters but them tiggers is tough and very, very physical... probably too much for the Hokies to handle in the long run.

And, of course... OU and ThugU. It's time for some sweet revenge for breaking Troy Aikman's leg in 1985. OU rolls Miami by 4 TD's. :D

Notre Dame is goin to Happy Valley to face a dangerous Penn St team....i'm worried about this one....could real ugly for my boys considering we cant score and we can't stop anyone. I hope clausen doesnt get killed behind that meek offensive line......oops i am late for class....gotta go :eek:

Last edited:
Notre Dame is goin to Happy Valley to face a dangerous Penn St team....i'm worried about this one....could real ugly for my boys considering we cant score and we can't stop anyone. I hope clausen doesnt get killed behind that meek offensive line......oops i am late for class....gotta go :eek:

The line this morning is Penn State by 17. Now I think ND will lose, but I dont think it will be by 17 so I took ND for the spread pick.

Well, I guess we are kinda in the same boat on that one then, although if the rumor is true about not having their starting quarterback, that couldn't be a bad thing for us. Good luck to the Sooners this weekend.

Tim, if you're out there, what's the word on the 'Horns/TCU matchup--sounds like it could be a real good game. Course I'm gonna be pulling for the horns--just got one question--UT-Hook 'em, A&M Gig 'em, TCU-------croak 'em???????

Tim, if you're out there, what's the word on the 'Horns/TCU matchup--sounds like it could be a real good game. Course I'm gonna be pulling for the horns--just got one question--UT-Hook 'em, A&M Gig 'em, TCU-------croak 'em???????

If Texas plays like they did this past weekend, they will lose to TCU!!!

Hey, Justin! Thanks for getting the Pick 'em game set up! Alas, I suck there also. I'm in last place after week one....so it goes....maybe be better this weekend? Good luck to all the teams and the fans!

And GO Huskers!

Hey, Justin! Thanks for getting the Pick 'em game set up! Alas, I suck there also. I'm in last place after week one....so it goes....maybe be better this weekend? Good luck to all the teams and the fans!

And GO Huskers!

No problem Terry, your welcome. And speaking of the pick'em game everyone whose playing be sure to get your picks in tonight or early in the morning.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back