Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

They better set up trampolines around the big house. I fear whichever team loses will have fans jumping off the stadium

So, my college football thread friends, does anyone think the Huskers have a chance against USC this Sat? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing Tom and the Sooner faithful may be cheering for the Huskers this weekend??? PJ, Dave, and Mike--sincere condolences, but it could be worse--maybe?

So, my college football thread friends, does anyone think the Huskers have a chance against USC this Sat? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing Tom and the Sooner faithful may be cheering for the Huskers this weekend??? PJ, Dave, and Mike--sincere condolences, but it could be worse--maybe?

Gotta admit I am pulling for the Huskers too this coming weekend.!!:D

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!

LSU looks beastly good and since Les Miles will be up here coaching next year I'm rootin for lsu to have a good season :)

i'm pullin for the huskers this weekend Terry...just so my damned USC fan roommate will stop runnin his mouth!! things get a little hectic around the apartment during college football season :eek:

Hell, I'd even pull for LSU over USC, I cant stand them. But if you ask me, I think LSU and OU are the best teams in football right now.

We are sending happy mojo to the Cornboys! I love to watch anyone stomp USC! Bunch o' brats!!!

It was a good weekend for college football. Congrats to Teri, Terry & Tom! That sounds funny! Texas looked a lot better this week than last week. The first half was so-so, then the second half looked pretty good! The Frogs are a good team, but they just need to focus on the whole game!!!

PJ................what can I say??? My brother Jon and his wife Kim were at the game on saturday and there was only one happy person in the car on the ride home! (Kim is from Oregon) I know the Ann Arbor area is low on their supply of Kleenex right now. Keep your chin up!!! Ya hear?

Thanks it is rough around here. Our company president is a michigan state grad so we were all greeted with a quacking duck over the phone system this morning....it may be a verrrrrrrry long season.

OUCH!!! Nothing like pouring salt into the open wound!!!

When y'all win a game, you can get on the intercom and do some barking. That would be funny to hear everyone barking and quacking!!!

Hey, PJ, I am thinking of you and the Michigan situation. Thoughts go out to Dave also--we are all rivals but friends also, and any digs are in the best of spirits. I watched the Michigan game Sat, and the thing that sticks out in my mind most is the look of total disbelief on the faces of the fans in the stands....but on a more positive note, it looked to me like most of the fans stuck it out to support the team even though the outcome wasn't positive. Says a lot for the Wolverine fans. Better days coming...heck you can still win the big 12 (or at least come in second to Ohio State!) You are certainly welcome to become a part time husker fan for the remainder of the season if you want to--we corn field folks can always use good people like you!!!

wow after my devout dislike of the corn heads (since the '97 season and that unmentionable bowl game a couple of years ago) not sure I can be a full time part time bangwagoner BUT I can say that I hope you guys beat USC...hey its a start lol

To be honest towards the end the place had emptied out, there were a few of us faithful fans there. Of course the Duck fans stayed to the end lol. Regardless of the outcome I never leave a game early. I figure if your a fan in the good times then you better sit there and support the team in the bad times.....and wow was that a bad time

Good enough for me, PJ. Glad to have you aboard even if its only for the USC game....think we may pick up a few other "short term" supporters for that one--USC seems to be quite unpopular! And I'm guessing that OU and LSU may be Husker fans for a day...

Good enough for me, PJ. Glad to have you aboard even if its only for the USC game....think we may pick up a few other "short term" supporters for that one--USC seems to be quite unpopular! And I'm guessing that OU and LSU may be Husker fans for a day...

Terry You can count me in as a "Husker for a day". As with most here I've never been a USC fan at all. It's interesting there have been ZERO USC supporters in these College football threads.

Terry You can count me in as a "Husker for a day". As with most here I've never been a USC fan at all. It's interesting there have been ZERO USC supporters in these College football threads.

Welcome aboard Dave, even if it is temporary. The lack of USC supporters is really weird--I remember last years thread--several of us were asking for a USC supporter to chime in but to no avail. Ok, now I'm gonna ask the question I've been avoiding all day for fear of the responses--any of my college football thread buddies think the Huskers have a chance against USC??? Go Huskers

Welcome aboard Dave, even if it is temporary. The lack of USC supporters is really weird--I remember last years thread--several of us were asking for a USC supporter to chime in but to no avail. Ok, now I'm gonna ask the question I've been avoiding all day for fear of the responses--any of my college football thread buddies think the Huskers have a chance against USC??? Go Huskers

even when we all say they have no chance remember those brave sons of appilachian state who rode into the big house in ann arbor with nothing but each other, only to stride out heads high enjoying their victory that nobody thought could happen.

yeah basically no chance but we can hope :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back