Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

As of today the Huskers are a 10 point underdog to USC according to Justin's pick em game...what do you all think? Can the Huskers keep it that close? If so, I think we got a chance to pull off the upset in Lincoln

well maybe if they rush the field and have waaay too many players on it like they did in a certain bowl ga.....oh wait a minute I'm a husker this week aren't I.....breath in.....count to 10...........ok Hee yaw 10 points at home, its a gimme oh we will we'll..um...we will roll over them like a combine through corn. Go Big Red!!

Oh wait a minute I just used to word Big...does this mean Big O tires will now sue me too....opps wrong thread:p

well maybe if they rush the field and have waaay too many players on it like they did in a certain bowl ga.....oh wait a minute I'm a husker this week aren't I.....breath in.....count to 10...........ok Hee yaw 10 points at home, its a gimme oh we will we'll..um...we will roll over them like a combine through corn. Go Big Red!!

Oh wait a minute I just used to word Big...does this mean Big O tires will now sue me too....opps wrong thread:p

It's ok PJ, I know this Husker for a week thing is gonna take some getting used to, but on the positive side, it's only for a week, so the side effects should be minimal, and darn it, the Huskers are glad to have ya with us!! Gobi Gred!

It's ok PJ, I know this Husker for a week thing is gonna take some getting used to, but on the positive side, it's only for a week, so the side effects should be minimal, and darn it, the Huskers are glad to have ya with us!! Gobi Gred!

ya know if they do beat the trojans I may be able to be converted semi long term

I know I told her to get the net on her phone so that she can check in or at least so I can bug her via email. I'm starting to think she doesn't have a job and is just avoiding me lol:D:D

usc4042_bjs.thumb.jpg
GO HUSKERS!!

Hey I'm liking this being 2-0 thing. Even if it is just for a week...:rolleyes:

Fear the wounded, beaten, embarrassed, humiliated and left for dead Wolverine!!
GO BLUE!!!

GO BLUE!!!

i wish i had something cool like that to say....FEAR THE WOUNDED WOLVERINE...i mean what am i supposed to say....watch out for the little leprechaun, he'll stop at nothing to get his lucky charms back?? :eek: :p

usc4042_bjs.thumb.jpg
GO HUSKERS!!

Hey I'm liking this being 2-0 thing. Even if it is just for a week...:rolleyes:

GO BLUE!!!
Thanks, Dave! And welcome aboard for as long as you wish to stay--You and PJ just consider the Huskers a temporary sanctuary until the wounded Wolverine heals up. You are both welcome to remain honorary Huskers as long as you wish!!!

i wish i had something cool like that to say....FEAR THE WOUNDED WOLVERINE...i mean what am i supposed to say....watch out for the little leprechaun, he'll stop at nothing to get his lucky charms back?? :eek: :p
Hey, Mike, that's funny!!!! But take heart!!!! Vince's illegitimate son is a Leprechaun and he's also the intercontinental champ!!!! The domers will rise again.

Good enough for me, PJ. Glad to have you aboard even if its only for the USC game....think we may pick up a few other "short term" supporters for that one--USC seems to be quite unpopular! And I'm guessing that OU and LSU may be Husker fans for a day...

Count this OU fan in as a Nebraska supporter for this weekend. Anytime someone, especially from the big 12, gets a chance to whoop up on those SoCal boys, I am on the bandwagon. It will be a difficult chore to beat them, but with the game being in Lincoln, that will help. Go get 'em.

Last edited:

Fear lil limpin leprechauns

I could have said Limp leprechauns but that just seemed to mean:D

Count this OU fan in as a Nebrasker supporter for this weekend. Anytime someone, especially from the big 12, gets a chance to whoop up on those SoCal boys, I am on the bandwagon. It will be a difficult chore to beat them, but with the game being in Lincoln, that will help. Go get 'em.
Thanks Randy!!! We of the Big 12 North appreciate the support--if we can knock them off, then the top two teams in the country will be the ones that should be there anyway, OU and LSU. I've watched OU both games and they are awesome, and that's coming from a slightly biased Husker fan even.

Thanks Randy!!! We of the Big 12 North appreciate the support--if we can knock them off, then the top two teams in the country will be the ones that should be there anyway, OU and LSU. I've watched OU both games and they are awesome, and that's coming from a slightly biased Husker fan even.

Ummmmmm..............Ahem.................Texas may come around a bit too!

Have a little faith!!! Go Horns!!!:D

Hey, PJ, where the hell is Teri???? This new job thing she's got going is certainly cutting down on the fun on this thread. Teri, let's hear from ya!

I am here!!!!:) I miss not being able to come here during the day. I have tried but Nitromater is blocked on my computer at work. :(

Terry & PJ, check y'alls Email.

Easy there Mike, there could be a bright red spank mark across the little green man if the Blue Man Group figures out how to crawl out of their muck by the weekend. For the record, their behind currently has a two bright foot marks on it that they would very much like to be redeemed from.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back