Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

even when we all say they have no chance remember those brave sons of appilachian state who rode into the big house in ann arbor with nothing but each other, only to stride out heads high enjoying their victory that nobody thought could happen.

yeah basically no chance but we can hope :)

Well said my friend! I'll hold that thought and go into Saturday hopeful. At least we have the Trojans in Lincoln--that's definitely one thing in our favor, although a big packed house is nothing new to USC...

Well said my friend! I'll hold that thought and go into Saturday hopeful. At least we have the Trojans in Lincoln--that's definitely one thing in our favor, although a big packed house is nothing new to USC...

A big packed house sure hasn't helped Michigan this year!! :rolleyes: Go Huskers! ;):D

Good enough for me, PJ. Glad to have you aboard even if its only for the USC game....think we may pick up a few other "short term" supporters for that one--USC seems to be quite unpopular! And I'm guessing that OU and LSU may be Husker fans for a day...

Hey Terry, You know you can count on me as an "honorary CornHusker" fan anytime...unless they play Texas of course:D.

Go CornHuskers and Hook em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hey Terry, You know you can count on me as an "honorary CornHusker" fan anytime...unless they play Texas of course:D.

Go CornHuskers and Hook em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hook em huskers???

N go Red??

rock, chaulk, husker???

My old nebraska home??

what they heck do they cheer in corn land?

hook em huskers???

N go Red??

rock, chaulk, husker???

My old nebraska home??

what they heck do they cheer in corn land?
Why, GO BIG RED of course! (not to be confused with that maroonish color from two states south that also goes by Big Red--although they do have one hell of a team this year) and to totally fill you in, in AKSARBEN speak that would be pronounced Gobi Gred....

i dont know if you Michigan boys have seen this...but no Chad Henne this saturday....SCORE IRISH 1!!!!

i find it ironic that i will actually be in Michigan this saturday at Martin. :eek:...have to keep that ND fan on the down low....i wanna come back with all my limbs ;)

Hey I'll be at Martin too. Far, far away from a tv lol

The way he played I'm not sure if missing Heine is good or bad

I'd love to see the Huskers beat USC but I dont think it will happen.

Is Hart ok? He was in and out so many times I lost track, but I think he was having problems with leg cramps?

he has a deep thigh bruise that has been bothering him but he plays through it. If they weren't in such a hole he wouldn't have played much last week just to let it heel

as i said in the other thread...be sure to stop by the Hustler/Nitro Pony pits and say hello

will do

Terry..........I'll be cheering for the HUSKERS this weekend as well!!!!
Hey, where's my corn????????:p;):p
Well, Hi there Teri! Boy my buckeyes have been exhibiting some bizarre behaviors during the michigan games the last two weekends! They started jumping around like mexican (hispanic?) jumping beans and I could swear I heard some quiet laughing from them....

Corn will be on the way soon. This year's crop is nearly ready so I thought I'd wait and send you some fresh 2007 corn totally free from rodent damage--how's that sound. Good to hear from you. PM me and tell me all about the new job, ok?

Well, Hi there Teri! Boy my buckeyes have been exhibiting some bizarre behaviors during the michigan games the last two weekends! They started jumping around like mexican (hispanic?) jumping beans and I could swear I heard some quiet laughing from them....

Corn will be on the way soon. This year's crop is nearly ready so I thought I'd wait and send you some fresh 2007 corn totally free from rodent damage--how's that sound. Good to hear from you. PM me and tell me all about the new job, ok?

those buckeyes may be crying this weekend after the washington game

As of today the Huskers are a 10 point underdog to USC according to Justin's pick em game...what do you all think? Can the Huskers keep it that close? If so, I think we got a chance to pull off the upset in Lincoln

As of today the Huskers are a 10 point underdog to USC according to Justin's pick em game...what do you all think? Can the Huskers keep it that close? If so, I think we got a chance to pull off the upset in Lincoln

i think what gives you guys the best chance is that the game is in Lincoln. We (Western Illinois) played you guys my freshman year (3 years ago now :eek:) and i talked to one of my friends who is on the football team and he said it was one of the most unbelievable environments he's ever seen (and he's been to the Michigan - Ohio St games)....needless to say you guys womped us like 67-3 or something to that effect ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back