CC rumor (1 Viewer)

He as an individual has, not the company.

Yeah, I guess it was just "Papa" with a picture of him. I suppose I just continue to relate him to the pizza company.

Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. "Silly Season" in the early stages of the season!

thought I saw it on the car at least once

Yep, John Schnatter (not Papa John's) sponsored her in Vegas

Attachments

• Leah Papa.jpeg
    Leah Papa.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 26
somebody @ jfr probably saw this one as a no brainer and they made the offer to dsr/tasca; even though the story appears to be about tasca.

Hope the addition helps Tasca to get the car where it should be. Co crew chiefs need to have a special chemistry to work well together and I hope that's the case here. Still surprised that Mike Green with all that experience did not get the car to be more consistent than it has been this year.

........Still surprised that Mike Green with all that experience did not get the car to be more consistent than it has been this year.
.......IMO same reason alan johnson never really had any success with his toyota FC. first w/scelzi (white cap), then sarver (emoola)......and also IMO maybe some of the same reasons
jfr ran out of positions for schaffer. he was trained on a FC. when courtney decided not to race this year, suddenly john had two great tuners for two FC's and grubnic for brit's TF'r. didn't really have
a 'TF guy' to tune austin's TF'r.......jmho.....i agree with kevin cook. this seems to be a trade that could immediately benefit both teams.

.......IMO same reason alan johnson never really had any success with his toyota FC. first w/scelzi (white cap), then sarver (emoola)......and also IMO maybe some of the same reasons

Wasn't Mike Green the crew chief for Cruz when he won the championship in '92 driving for Larry Minor? I know that's a million years ago, but I thought he got his start in FC.

Wasn't Mike Green the crew chief for Cruz when he won the championship in '92 driving for Larry Minor? I know that's a million years ago, but I thought he got his start in FC.

I think he got his start with Alky dragsters in the early to mid 80"S then went TF with the late Gary Ormsby. Mike is from North California?

Larry Meyer was the crew chief...Green was on the team

Maybe you should read it again Brent, because obviously you’re reading comprehension isn’t too good. Quoting directly from Competition Plus, “We are told a member of a former Ford team is headed to a current Ford team to serve in a crew chief capacity”.

So why don’t you tell me where it says a former member?
Well, you can kiss my rear. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back