What's new

CC rumor (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
I guess we have to look at who use to be on a Ford bodied nitro funny car team in the past, I can think of Jimmy Prock, Mike Neff, John Medlen, Dickie Venables, Rob Flynn, Dean Antonelli, John Schaffer, Danny Hood, Austin Coil, Bernie Fedderly, with my mind being old, have I missed anyone?

Jer

Nitro Member
Maybe with this part time sponsor rumor in top fuel going to ps,im thinking maybe prock is leaving with his kid maybe losing the sponsor??

qtermile14

Nitro Member
Yea i just wanted to throw it out there i guess. It is a part time sponsor tho,so who knows lol
But is it considered a top ten team? The only top ten TF team I can think of with part time (rotating) major sponsors is Leah Pritchet.

Jer

Nitro Member
But is it considered a top ten team? The only top ten TF team I can think of with part time (rotating) major sponsors is Leah Pritchet.
They are in the top ten. Wouldnt that be something if mopar got back into ps!!!!

Tybamf

Nitro Member
I guess we have to look at who use to be on a Ford bodied nitro funny car team in the past, I can think of Jimmy Prock, Mike Neff, John Medlen, Dickie Venables, Rob Flynn, Dean Antonelli, John Schaffer, Danny Hood, Austin Coil, Bernie Fedderly, with my mind being old, have I missed anyone?
Ron Douglas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)