CC rumor (2 Viewers)

I guess we have to look at who use to be on a Ford bodied nitro funny car team in the past, I can think of Jimmy Prock, Mike Neff, John Medlen, Dickie Venables, Rob Flynn, Dean Antonelli, John Schaffer, Danny Hood, Austin Coil, Bernie Fedderly, with my mind being old, have I missed anyone?

Maybe with this part time sponsor rumor in top fuel going to ps,im thinking maybe prock is leaving with his kid maybe losing the sponsor??

Yea i just wanted to throw it out there i guess. It is a part time sponsor tho,so who knows lol
But is it considered a top ten team? The only top ten TF team I can think of with part time (rotating) major sponsors is Leah Pritchet.

But is it considered a top ten team? The only top ten TF team I can think of with part time (rotating) major sponsors is Leah Pritchet.
They are in the top ten. Wouldnt that be something if mopar got back into ps!!!!

I guess we have to look at who use to be on a Ford bodied nitro funny car team in the past, I can think of Jimmy Prock, Mike Neff, John Medlen, Dickie Venables, Rob Flynn, Dean Antonelli, John Schaffer, Danny Hood, Austin Coil, Bernie Fedderly, with my mind being old, have I missed anyone?
Ron Douglas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back