Another Crew Chief Change (1 Viewer)

How about a shake-up in Antrons camp, two tuners on that team. He did say one of the two tuners, Hmmm

The pots sturring!

When the Jimmy Prock departure was initially reported it was also reported that Medlin was leaving. That would fit the "premature" aspect mentioned in this report but I hope it's not the case.

i could see a crew chief change that would reunite a couple of guys that worked together for many years.

Sounds like Medlin is out at JFR. Here's his daughter's quote: "With heavy heart I say its true..no new projects plus wage cut left dad with no option but to go. He is very sad about the part with the forces".

Huge hits for JFR in the last couple of months. They need to do anything and everything to make sure Neff stays put.

I'm going to say this is this probably the hardest thing he's ever had to do, now that's jmo. John knows what he's doing I'm sure he has a good hold on Neff.

Now don't kill me Paul

I'm going to say this is this probably the hardest thing he's ever had to do, now that's jmo. John knows what he's doing I'm sure he has a good hold on Neff.

Now don't kill me Paul
No, I think you are spot on. It sounds like he really didn't want to leave but he is doing what's best for him and his family. It's no different than what Prock did, you have to look out for yourself especially when it comes to pay cuts. Money is tight over at JFR now and they are in survival mode. All businesses would do the same thing if in the position that JFR faces.

Happy for Jack.

I'm sure the entire fleet of DSR FC's will benefit from this, not just Jack. But if I were in Jack's shoes I'd be feeling pretty good right about now. If you could assemble a dream team Jack has it, for sure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back