Your Drag Racing year in a Pic??? (1 Viewer)

My photo is of personal pleasure.

This is a photo of my Stardust at the end of the year and below that is a picture of Don in 73.

tn_BGW_4412.JPG

stardust_then.JPG

My two favorite pics of the year and neither one has a car in it.
214893034-M.jpg

This one cuz I was sittin next to Joe when he shot it and we both freaked out over how low this thing was.
214897287-M.jpg

Cuz I had the best time EVER hangin out with these folks at The Strip at LVMS. I'm the doofus on Kelly's right with the shorts and white shirt.

214897287-M.jpg

Cuz I had the best time EVER hangin out with these folks at The Strip at LVMS. I'm the doofus on Kelly's right with the shorts and white shirt.

That's my number 3, Mark! I had such an awesome time hangin' out with y'all! And we're ALL doofuses or doofusi.....whatever. That's why we get along so well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My photo is of personal pleasure.

This is a photo of my Stardust at the end of the year and below that is a picture of Don in 73.
tn_BGW_4412.JPG

The car looks great; I can't wait to see it in action at the March Meet; you guys have come a long way this year. If something were to happen at the March Meet, like say Joe gets a stomach bug or he eats some bad fish or something like that, I have just the driver to fill in for him; as luck would have it, he will be there that weekend.:D

Photo00126.jpg

214897287-M.jpg

POOR KELLY.

She was surrounded by doofuses. Tom Burgess on her keft, me and Tim Charlet behind her and Mark on her right. No wonder she was in such a hurry to get back to Texas and had to be begged to stay in Vegas. ;)

main.php

mine was taken about 3 minutes after J. Grants......me staging the car on the right, my older brother on the left

POOR KELLY.

She was surrounded by doofuses. Tom Burgess on her keft, me and Tim Charlet behind her and Mark on her right. No wonder she was in such a hurry to get back to Texas and had to be begged to stay in Vegas. ;)

..dude...Chris.....the only reason Kelly posed in that picture was that we all were wearing samples of BRUT REVOLUTION!!!:eek:
She sayed in Vegas for the Free Beer and NITRO! I stayed to be surrounded by greatness...Kelly and the rest of ya'll Doofuses!:D

Proud Nitromater "DOOFI"!

Well...there are two that are kind of "Special" to me...

1)
timmahjackandwally.jpg

When Jack came up to the mile high nationals to race, it was an awesome experience for me, especially since every round win came out of the lane I was working on the starting line!!!:cool:. As a friend, and fan of the man, having him come to "My Home Track" and win was very special. Especially since it was one year and one day from the time when he was at Bandimere talking to Schu and other teams about a "DEAL" for the next year. Seeing Jenna, and Jason and hanging with them all weekend was cool as well.

BTW: PHOTO CREDIT TO ALAN REINHART!!!

2)
Deathstarplans.jpg

This one was created by me, when somebody "ON ANOTHER DRAG RACING FORUM"...bobby's site..;) Refured to DSR as "THE EVIL EMPIRE". So, being a fan and supporter of DSR, I decided to share "The Don's" Plans for his new HQ after the HD Partners agreement was finalized. I had fun with this one!

Many images of Eric, and Wally Parks are very special to me, as well!!!

It took me a while because I'm unintelligent when it comes to posting pics on the Mater - I'll have to get better. (Thanks to Kelly for the assist!:))

Anyway, a lot of you will recall that Chuck Beal held an Open House at his shop a while back and I was lucky enough to attend. After meeting Brandon (first on here, then at the shop the night of the event) and Chuck, I volunteered for and was accepted as a member of the team. It's been a ton o' fun so far and eventually I'll get my blogs caught up and tell you what I've experienced thus far...:eek: This whole Navy career thing keeps gettin' in my way!;)

Anyway, I stuck around a little later than most when the event concluded and was offered the opportunity to climb into the cockpit - it was heavenly!

I'd like to again publicly thank Chuck, Brandon & the entire team for giving me the chance to fulfill what has been a lifelong dream - the smile you see in the picture is as genuine as they come, I promise!

Gordon.bmp

Last edited:
Staging up in the Final that I won and all but clinched the NorCal Top Comp championship.

bakfinsat.jpg

In the waterbox for the final the next day against one of my best friends... nothing like racing your best friends for the money.

bakfinsun.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back