You can't make this stuff up! (1 Viewer)

NTROFSH

Nitro Member
So, the winners are required to wear masks during the interview AND have to hold an open bottle of the Mello Yello stuff. So natural.

So, the winners are required to wear masks during the interview AND have to hold an open bottle of the Mello Yello stuff. So natural.
easy fix . . . . show them with a straw in the drink and maybe poke a little hole in one side of the mask ! :p

The dumbest part about this is all th people lying, talking about they can't recognize whose who with all those stupid masks on. Lmao. Like they can't read or hear the announcers if that actually was the case. Lmfao.

Rightttttttttt. If you can't recognize them, it's because you don't watch NHRA and couldn't rexogzixe them without a mask either. We use more than people's nose, mouth, and chin to ID them and having them covered doesn't just make a person unrecognizable. Only way that would happen is if you likely wouldn't recognize them anyway.

If people realized how stupid they sounded when they said that, they wouldn't say it. Smdh. It's just a ridiculous claim.

Glad to see the circus back in town. Actually running at Indy puts tuning, car set up and driving back into the equation. Kinda like being back in the golden era.

The dumbest part about this is all th people lying, talking about they can't recognize whose who with all those stupid masks on. Lmao. Like they can't read or hear the announcers if that actually was the case. Lmfao.

Rightttttttttt. If you can't recognize them, it's because you don't watch NHRA and couldn't rexogzixe them without a mask either. We use more than people's nose, mouth, and chin to ID them and having them covered doesn't just make a person unrecognizable. Only way that would happen is if you likely wouldn't recognize them anyway.

If people realized how stupid they sounded when they said that, they wouldn't say it. Smdh. It's just a ridiculous claim.
Yep, even with their helmets on I can always tell which Harley has Angell on it. :D

Good grief. Mello Yello is the title sponsor of NHRA drag racing, and people are complaining about the winners holding up a can of it? Has the Wuhan virus made people that sensitive?
I’m surprised more drivers don’t specifically thank Mello Yello for their support without being prompted to do so.
Is it really so painful to watch drivers holding a can so the camera catches it? If so, record the race and fast forward through those parts.

Good grief. Mello Yello is the title sponsor of NHRA drag racing, and people are complaining about the winners holding up a can of it? Has the Wuhan virus made people that sensitive?
I’m surprised more drivers don’t specifically thank Mello Yello for their support without being prompted to do so.
Is it really so painful to watch drivers holding a can so the camera catches it? If so, record the race and fast forward through those parts.
I didnt see any drivers smoking any winstons during top end interviews on tv lol

Mello Yello and Powerade are both owned by Coca Cola along with other brands. I think Coca Cola can probably promote whatever of their brands they want too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back