What ever happened to fuel altereds? (1 Viewer)

On August 2 at Albuquerque Dragway the Fuel Altereds of James A. Generalao Jr. " IMPATIENT " and Ron Maroney " OBSESSION " will be doing a 2 run match race. So if your in the area come by and check it out. From, James A. Generalao Jr.

only one stipulation man... you and dewitt bring your hot rods by my trailer so i can chop those suckers down to a more appropriate length :D

and just for the record... there is another 'sean'.... who? what? (only kidding dewitt!!)

Yeah, yeah, yeah............we know our car epitomizes the term "transformer", but it's all we got right now. We have plans on choppin' her down in the future, but we figured our money would be better saved to get this 8-71 truck anchor off the top of this thing and save for one of those 4-foot, 21-71's you got! ;)

but your gonna have to be patient for your whoopin... cause the line is growing: dewitt... chris white... randy "what's his name".... am i forgetting anyone? :eek:

spank.jpg

Well, I just got through going over the numbers from Eddyville a couple of weeks ago and surmised that the paddle you pictured is likely not for any "whoopins" you plan on handing out, but rather for Scott to whack you on the a$$ when the ambers flash! With those reaction times, Scott will have to put about a 3.80 tune-up in her or you will be watching from the stands with my 4.30 runnin' a$$!!! LMAO!!!

Just doggin' ya', brother! It's going to be a blast!

Sean D

Sean D, the best advice you will get all day today. Don't worry about changing the -71 on the top,,,fill the tank with real fuel!!! ;) :D

Rapid

Sean D, the best advice you will get all day today. Don't worry about changing the -71 on the top,,,fill the tank with real fuel!!! ;) :D

Rapid

One step at a time, Rapid! One step at a time! :eek:

BTW, I don't know if you read it or not on the fire burnout thread, but I had a nice conversation with Dave the other day. Seemed like a really cool and down to earth guy. Can't wait to meet him in Eddyville next month.

Sean D

Yeah Sean D. tip the can. Hell I'm running with a little 8-71 on my car. I wont buy a 14 until I actually need it.

Sean B. bring that paddle with you so Hay and I got something to prepare you for eliminations with at Eddyville. Well actually I will need to use it on Hay also. The Cone Guppy is in hiding right now. He can't take the beating for not racing, but I know what he would say in a situation like this.

"Hey buddy...why don't you go get one of these cars, try and get it down the track against these real racers, hit something and be someone!"

Sounds like ol' Cone to me.

Yeah Sean D. tip the can. Hell I'm running with a little 8-71 on my car. I wont buy a 14 until I actually need it.

We hope to get to that point soon, that's for sure.

By the way, your car is bad-a$$ looking, Dude! Tell me you're going to be at Eddyville. If so, can't wait to meet up!

Sean D

I'll know for sure next week. We had a match race set up that weekend in deep South Texas, but Hurricane Dolly hit them head on yesterday. I hope to be there with a little more in the tank than before.

Thanks for the compliment!

Coneshark is probably jawing with everyone sitting at the counter of my mom's diner in the metropolis of Wynnewood, OK.

135" isn't long...waaaaaaaaaay shorter than 260"!!! Besides...the car I'm aiming at really and truly is, was, and always will be an altered...not a funny car! Don't pick on the wheelbase...you guys will have PLENTY of opportunities to poke fun at my ride...just you wait!

Wes I can't wait to have you and Aspen racing with us. And the Cone Guppy is still wallowing around in the mud puddle his tears made after the last whoopin' he took from Hay of all people!

Seriously Wes stop hitting your self. You'll be in an altered soon enough. There's no reasopn to beat your self up here.

I tried about everything I could think of to get more % in there. :p

Scott keeps a tight grasp on the nitro jug. :D

Sean, you think the car owners would notice we took the hot rods and went to FL over the winter??? :D

Rapid {Good thread by the way}

heck yeah randy!! i'm there.... my people don't like the cold! we'll just 'borrow' them for a few months!

ok sean b. im where i can respond first JT may think hes big but he likes to sleep on the line haha to bad it took me peddling to straightin the car for you to catch me at the finish line haha and sean doesnt know what a nitro car is i would hate to have to bring both my cars and force the knuckle dragger in my car so i could stick my texas boot up his yellow back side haha

just kidding i really hope JT you get to go i like running you. you dont screw around you get in a hour before the run and get it on and that makes it best and sean may have a no nitro running car but hes still fun to have around haha i will be in eddyville with white lightning and have a few crowd pleasin addtions to it the knuckle drager has been at it again wait last time he went out after it i went up in flames hahaha oh well lets just get it on

Yeah, yeah, yeah............we know our car epitomizes the term "transformer", but it's all we got right now. We have plans on choppin' her down in the future, but we figured our money would be better saved to get this 8-71 truck anchor off the top of this thing and save for one of those 4-foot, 21-71's you got! ;)

Well, I just got through going over the numbers from Eddyville a couple of weeks ago and surmised that the paddle you pictured is likely not for any "whoopins" you plan on handing out, but rather for Scott to whack you on the a$$ when the ambers flash! With those reaction times, Scott will have to put about a 3.80 tune-up in her or you will be watching from the stands with my 4.30 runnin' a$$!!! LMAO!!!

Just doggin' ya', brother! It's going to be a blast!

Sean D

dang dewitt... don't be giving away all my napping secrets! i was just restin so i'd have the energy to swing that paddle harder!

guess i better break out my new shirt in eddyville!! LOL!!
16017773_240x240_Front.jpg

Sean B. bring that paddle with you so Hay and I got something to prepare you for eliminations with at Eddyville. Well actually I will need to use it on Hay also. The Cone Guppy is in hiding right now. He can't take the beating for not racing, but I know what he would say in a situation like this.

"Hey buddy...why don't you go get one of these cars, try and get it down the track against these real racers, hit something and be someone!"

Sounds like ol' Cone to me.

man john... i hope you all and a bunch of the texas boys come up!! always great running against ya'll (<-- i'm bi-lingual)

and man that is a cone-shark quote if i ever heard one!! he has got to be the king of all trash talk!!

Coneshark is probably jawing with everyone sitting at the counter of my mom's diner in the metropolis of Wynnewood, OK.

135" isn't long...waaaaaaaaaay shorter than 260"!!! Besides...the car I'm aiming at really and truly is, was, and always will be an altered...not a funny car! Don't pick on the wheelbase...you guys will have PLENTY of opportunities to poke fun at my ride...just you wait!

true true man... well IMO you'll never have a car that is more fun to race and play with than any kind of altered no matter what the WB is

oh yeah and to answer the dude from the first of the thread my all american car was built and driven by bob voirin the same guy that won fuel altered events back in the day when they ran in nhra the verison i have now is his third verision on it theres a forth but it was wrecked and now way to small for me so just so you know the orginal guys still are goin after it they have just up graded with the times also another old guy thats about to put his car back out is dick demites he built another one theres another one also one guy that came from funny car to fuel altereds is larry reep thats just alittle about the ones that are still running thats just some info on old timers to show that we may have been hit and miss on seeing us but its still goin oh and to show you fuel alterds are drawing a young crowd im 22 then theres another guy most of us that have responded race against hes 19 so it does still have a appeal to it

Does that answer your question William?? Hmmm

Altered's AA/FA are alive and well..

Swim on over here next month for the Eddyville thingy..gonna be a blast.

And the Hough group is worth the trip alone..let alone the Sean's..it's just a fun time.

Is the Heckler going to be there? He threw down that 3.95 last year in the semi's. Whew

I'll go out on a limb here and say a 3.95 ain't gonna get 'er done this year!

And Chris, you left on me but I didn't see you after the tree....I wonder what happened there. Oh yeah my off pace 4.13. I almost forgot after seeing that white car leave first by 2 hun. Better bring your A Game. I might just be there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back