What ever happened to fuel altereds? (1 Viewer)

Is the Heckler going to be there? He threw down that 3.95 last year in the semi's. Whew

3.90's.........................Damn! :eek:

I can't imagine what it's going to feel like running alongside some of these cats. They're going to make my 4.20's and .30's feel like I've got the chutes out or something!

I wish it was this weekend!

Sean D

Me too Sean! Nothing like running 4.0's and not getting the win. I've felt it this year. For anyone who thinks fuel altered racing is a thing of the past needs to open there eyes and realize we are here to stay!

ok sean b. im where i can respond first JT may think hes big but he likes to sleep on the line haha to bad it took me peddling to straightin the car for you to catch me at the finish line haha and sean doesnt know what a nitro car is i would hate to have to bring both my cars and force the knuckle dragger in my car so i could stick my texas boot up his yellow back side haha

i knew you'd show up in here white!! i just hope you show up at the Nationals??

and do us all a favor and wear your new helmet!!!

th_cartman_retard.jpg

New helmet...old helmet it don't matter. He just figured out how to leave on time at our last race. He's still wondering how to do it again. :)

Hey Sean B. if you want a good on board shot let me take your camera for a ride. :)

good idea john... would be cool see our car blow your doors off from your perspective!

sorry man... it was too easy and i couldn't help myself!!
"the shot was there, there was no danger so i took it"

cool so they are still around , I am live in new zealand so its quite hard finding out info on things that go on over where you guys . I am guessing you guys run 1/8th mile?

William if you get a chance to go to a drasg race in Australia look up Dennis and Jeff Gatt. They have an altered that is an honorary member of the OFAA and they run all the big races in Australia.

Does that answer your question William?? Hmmm

Altered's AA/FA are alive and well..

Swim on over here next month for the Eddyville thingy..gonna be a blast.

And the Hough group is worth the trip alone..let alone the Sean's..it's just a fun time.

Is the Heckler going to be there? He threw down that 3.95 last year in the semi's. Whew

The Heckler gang bought a screw blower and went NHRA racing with a cave body. Said something about easier pickens over there. :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind words about my guys the Hough's.

Rapid

Randy I hope it works out for me. I'd love to come hang out with all of you northern fuel altered guys some more and talk smack since we're so good at it! LOL!

JT you aint seen nothing yet you just wait if you are lucky i may have to leave a message on my chutes for you haha sean i will wear my speacil helemt as long as you wear your diapear and bib bc im going to make you cry like no other heck i might even let JT stay around long enough to see you cry and yes a 3.90 is possible even a 3.70ish JT knows who can do that. some might big rumors flyin about those times blowin by

I know what your saying about the 3.70's and he better have an alarm clock if he has to race me...hell you might want to get up on the wheel too Chris. Pay back is hell.

This turned out to be a cool thread. Hey guys, anyone know if NHRA will be having any AA/FAs at Indy for exhibition runs?

Tom Motry's Drastic Plastic AA/FA will be match racing Justin Grant's Nostaglia Funny Car at Indy this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back