Outlaw Fuel Altereds @ MoKan=Chris White Pep Rally (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
Just a few days until the Outlaw Fuel Altereds Association rolls into MoKan Dragway in Asbury, MO for their big Labor Day Show

hoping we can get a few maters to encourage, cheer on and cheer up Chris White... cause he's probably gonna be down after the beating I'm gonna give him this weekend. I have nothing against step-children OR red-headed kids... but that is how i'm gonna treat him!

and Heslink... i hope your HOS* is fixed man!

For more info: ofaa.net

(*heap of... well you get the idea)

hey as long as someones cheering for me im good to go i know i got clipper on my side and you bet i will take any mater in my fan club that wants to haha

Don't worry about me there Sorry Mohawk Boy! I've got my junk together and I didn't even tear it up this past weekend. You boys keep arguing about second place as I'll be in winner's circle before you get off the track!

Best of luck to you all!

Go fast, go straight, and don't break...

Oh wait..these are Altereds..Ok..Go Fast and Dont' Break..lol

Good luck to all you guys. Sean, I called and left a message on your phone, as I just didn't have the 2-hours to text you "Good Luck" :eek: :D

Rapid

Good luck to all you guys. Sean, I called and left a message on your phone, as I just didn't have the 2-hours to text you "Good Luck" :eek: :D

Rapid

haha... man baker remedial texting class is scheduled for the KC race!! thanks for the message man!! very very much appreciated. wish there was a way i could broadcast it on the internet tho... especially the part where you said i was your hero and you dreamed of lining up next to me and maybe being close enough at the finish line to see my parachutes open!

haha!... obviously i'm just being a smart-a$$

like i said much appreciated bro... can't wait to see ya again this season

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back