What am I going to write about this year? (1 Viewer)

I'm really bummed SIR took out that Grandstand next to the Tower! That was the closest seat in Drag racing!:confused:

I sit in the seats right next to and behind the burnout box -- have been in those seats for years. I've been to a dozen tracks and those are the best seats I've been in (except for the lousy wooden boards). Close to the action and a great view down the track.

I sit in the seats right next to and behind the burnout box -- have been in those seats for years. I've been to a dozen tracks and those are the best seats I've been in (except for the lousy wooden boards). Close to the action and a great view down the track.
Those are pretty damn good seats! I don`t like to sit there all 3 days, but that`s usually where we`re at on Sunday. Other two days we`re tower side at about the `300 ft mark.

Hey Rhonda! How ya been? We`ll be parked down at Vitas place again, so I`m sure I`ll see you and Scott a few times this weekend!

Hey Chris! Yep it is that time of the year again! Just sitting and watching the trucks roll in. I will keep an eye out for you walking the street....do stop and say hi. Watch out for those tree roots!

We used to do that before the Coke truck was parked there. Now nothing is blocking the front...so we will have the paper plates scoring again!!!Going to quite the bunch camping out this year. Fun stuff!!!!! And maybe you just don't remember the tripping.....:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back