Vegas P.R.O. Meeting (1 Viewer)

I read his article and I read the yellow bullet responses. I don't get it. Why such contempt? Is it because he uses full sentences and complete thoughts? Wordy??????? I must be gettng old. :)

paul t.

i like your analogy to 'nfl type business league'.
really not sure if nhra drag racing will ever become mainstream, muc less
grow, but as a niche' sport i think they can certainly increase the amount
of money circulating within all players (nhra/team owners/sponsors/track owners).
team owners and sanctioning body voting as one seems like a good idea

Sponsor - I guaranteed/provided the funds for the team to compete at this event.

Facilitator - I worked with all parties involved to make sure what needed to be done for the team and it's members got done.

Consultant - I worked with Allen and Joe to solve problems that they had been experiencing concerning the tune up on the car. They made all of the final calls and the car did run it's quickest 1000' ET ever at this event.

Researcher - I was gathering factual information to present to potential marketing partners (some who were present) on the best way to use the team as a marketing tool. This included everything from fan interaction with the team and driver, to decal placement on the car to best catch exposure from the camera angles used, and everything in between.

Clear enough? And what does my job description have to do with NHRA deviating from their printed run sheets? I had only mentioned my job description because several were assuming/posting that I was a team owner at that event.

You have went from a firm statement of "This did not happen" in a previous post to a "may have happened but KB didn't cause it to happen" without anything to back you up. You want to discount my "third party" status while you back up your statements with assumptions that what I have said is "untruthful". There are several other erroneous statements in your posts that to correct would cause hurt and suffering to those involved if proof is shown to correct them.

Please get back to the middle of the road and report stories as they are and stop letting your bias show.

A little testy there Virgil! :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back