Attention IHRA Maters (1 Viewer)

blowerboy

Nitro Member
With the apparent success of the Nitromater meetings hosted by Vegas Fuel/Max Naylor at NHRA events, Strasburg Racing and Maclyn Motorsports have joined together to offer their Hospitality area for a IHRA version of a Mater meeting! Both teams are relatively new to IHRA and think this would help us meet some of the great fans on the IHRA side. So let me know if there is any interest. Thanks

very cool, we're planning on making the Milan race as its just down the road

I will see what I can do for you "southern" 'Maters. (at least in TX) Please check back....and I'll see if I can put something together for not only San Antontio....but all of the IHRA events.

(Kalbone's Grilln' Sauce - Laurie Cannister - AFC)

I'll post something as soon as I can!!

Love to all from Gainesville!!!!!! :) (yes, I'm still here and lovin' life!!!!!!:D)

See you in a couple of weeks!

:)

With the apparent success of the Nitromater meetings hosted by Vegas Fuel/Max Naylor at NHRA events, Strasburg Racing and Maclyn Motorsports have joined together to offer their Hospitality area for a IHRA version of a Mater meeting! Both teams are relatively new to IHRA and think this would help us meet some of the great fans on the IHRA side. So let me know if there is any interest. Thanks

I'll look you up - say when

Kathy, maybe I need to clarify. Both teams are committed to the full IHRA tour starting with San Antonio. This offer is for the entire tour! We would want a member to volunteer to be a liason between ourselves and the attending members for each event. That person would need to collect a list of attending members so that we have an idea of how many will be attending. We want this to be something special and exclusive for the members. I was thinking a good time might be 5 til 6pm saturday during the pro pit party. Hopefully this sheds more light on the offer. Thanks p.s. sorry Steve for misspelling Macklyn

Kathy, maybe I need to clarify. Both teams are committed to the full IHRA tour starting with San Antonio. This offer is for the entire tour! We would want a member to volunteer to be a liason between ourselves and the attending members for each event. That person would need to collect a list of attending members so that we have an idea of how many will be attending. We want this to be something special and exclusive for the members. I was thinking a good time might be 5 til 6pm saturday during the pro pit party. Hopefully this sheds more light on the offer. Thanks p.s. sorry Steve for misspelling Macklyn

Great to hear your teams will be making the full tour. I hope to see everyone at a few of the "northern" races.

Thanks Aaron! We are all pretty stoked. It's going to be a challenge as both teams are based in Utah and have all volunteer crews. Hopefully we will be competitive and can hang with the big dogs of the IHRA. So is that it .... Come on guys, any more takers on our offer? Sound like most of you are working the event. Thanks again

Hey Dave.....well with that said, I may not have time to put something like that together. The only race I will be attending with the team....and not racing myself is San Antonio. Otherwise, our team is racing....or I won't be there. (Tulsa & Edmonton) I'm handling all of Laurie's PR this year...so I will see what I can do. I know I will not have time @ Rockingham Spring race...that's when I'll be running the Summit All-Stars (Sat Eve) Sorry, I was just thinking of the one event, where I would have a little extra time on my hands to help out. :( RATS!!

I will be at San Antonio but only on Sunday more than likely. But I will stop by and introduce myself Dave.

I am supposed to help my buddy Stinkfoot with his dragster this weekend. I won't be there until late Friday night, so I hope he is still in...

Well this seems to be shaping up rather nicely. With Curtis and Myself from Strasburg Racing,and Steve and the Rooster from Macklyn Motorsports, and I'm counting 6 to 8 of y,all (since will be in Texas) this sounds like we might have the start to something! We are working on some possible surprises. Hopefully 5 o'clock Saturday works for everybody especially all of us working. See Ya There Dave

Well this seems to be shaping up rather nicely. With Curtis and Myself from Strasburg Racing,and Steve and the Rooster from Macklyn Motorsports, and I'm counting 6 to 8 of y,all (since will be in Texas) this sounds like we might have the start to something! We are working on some possible surprises. Hopefully 5 o'clock Saturday works for everybody especially all of us working. See Ya There Dave
So just for clarification, 5pm Saturday, is it at the Strausburg trailer?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back