Gainesville mater meeting........... (1 Viewer)

I'll be there all weekend, I sure hope it's cool. This 80+ degree stuff is killing me.

As always, I never seem to make the meetings, but flag me down and say hi, or buy me a beer at the Ale House.

Alan

Alan, give us a driveby wave on the Golfcart! LOL...............:p

Being that I'm from Seattle & we don't get the NHRA Membership Hospitality Center; how close is the Membership Hospitality Center to the Nitro Mall?

I definately want to try for the VIP Member of the Event prize!

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!:)

Being that I'm from Seattle & we don't get the NHRA Membership Hospitality Center; how close is the Membership Hospitality Center to the Nitro Mall?

I definately want to try for the VIP Member of the Event prize!

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!:)

My dad is going to be there bright and early in time for the VIP drawing.

Alan, it looks like highs of 80 on Friday and Saturday with lows in the mid 50s and nothing but sunshine!!!!

Yes Kurt I will be there for sure Sunday. Maybe Saturday too. I need to go Saturday . I want to see the Monster car run ROTFLMAO.

Yes Kurt I will be there for sure Sunday. Maybe Saturday too. I need to go Saturday . I want to see the Monster car run ROTFLMAO.

At Pomona a bunch of Photog's were jokingly betting that Frank Manzo would outrun KB. Other than KB's 4.84 that would have been a good bet!

Joe & Lynn,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on the Mater Meeting on Sunday morning @ 10:00am. Hope to meet several 'Maters this year including the infamous major Gator Mater, Kingnitro/Beautiful Noise/Joe Sherwood. :D

Where are the rest of ya'll so far? I haven't checked yet, but last year there was a roll call thread (sticky) in another place on NitroMater where everybody attending could put their name in the hat. Maybe that's where everyone is posting stuff as this thread isn't getting much attention. I know Bob Cole (damnyankee) is planning to attend on Sunday! Not sure about the rest of ya'll.
~Kurt
You are welcome.Looking forward to meeting everyone. Just hope the weather is good.

I'll be there helping the Follow A Dream team defend our 2006 TAFC title, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Be sure to stop by sometime over the weekend and say hi, otherwise I will see everyone at the Mater meeting... Doug

Now we can't let that happen so close to the Gators can we Joe!!!! Gotta make sure everyone is clear on when and WHERE the meeting is!!!

Damn, it's looking like that Huge Thunder-cell that Rocked Texas Yesterday is headed right for Florida! Friday could get jacked up pretty good!:confused:

Hey Joe, did you have to bring that up? I knew "R" was heading towards Florida as it almost does every year around this time, but lets hope that Friday qualifying gets in, even if it is a little later than scheduled. When you flying in? What airport? I imagine Orlando since it is the closest airport that Southwest flys into. Well, I guess it might be a tossup between Orlando and Tampa airports. Wouldn't you love it if you could get a flight right into Gainesville airport? Nothing like being 5 min. from the track? I'm sure the Kalitta's love that! See you on Sunday if not before.

Hey, any idea whether Greggo and/or Stephanie are coming this year?

According to weather.com, thursday and Friday scattered thunderstorms and on saturday, partially cloudy and clear on Sunday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back