VINTAGE MATER MEETING PIC....Dallas 03' (2 Viewers)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Ok... This was sent to me from Joe.."THE CAVEMAN" Sherwood.... He asked me to post it here on the mater...

MaterDallas03.jpg

This is the Mater Meeting from the Dallas National Event in 2003!!! Do you recongnize any faces???? or the Alias?;)

Holy crap! Blast from the past! How fun was that weekend? I'll answer that.....I HAD A FREAKIN' BLAST! :D

That was actually my first 'mater meeting' race. I was a member before, but hadn't met anybody at the track(s).

Kelly and Joe are the only ones I recognize ... that meeting was a whole year before I attended my first mater meeting.

Standing: Staci Purcella, Barry Feh(330 ft), Judy Smith(Jas), Me, Monty Brown(Beeracuda) and his buddy from Odessa, Tx, George Queen(Finman), David Smith and Mike Merring (Dragsterman)

Sitting: Kelly, Angie Hawkins, Kathy L, Debi Martin and Hubby Thomas, and Finman's wife

Last edited:
Barry....dude, I so owe you a public apology! I had totally forgotten that I met you 5 years ago! Geeze.....you must think I'm a total dumba$$!

Wow, the three original Capps Crusaders in all their glory....before all hell broke loose!

Barry....dude, I so owe you a public apology! I had totally forgotten that I met you 5 years ago! Geeze.....you must think I'm a total dumba$$!

Actually, I didn't realize it had been that long ago. And no, I don't think you are what you called yourself there. I was a bit shy and probably didn't say much for you to make a connection. I believe that was my first Mater Meeting as well.

I think that was pretty much a first for most of us....or maybe the second...been too many years ago....

FYI...my hubby's name is Thomas...and the unknow is no other than Mrs. Finman....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back