Gainesville mater meeting........... (1 Viewer)

Hey Joe, did you have to bring that up? I knew "R" was heading towards Florida as it almost does every year around this time, but lets hope that Friday qualifying gets in, even if it is a little later than scheduled. When you flying in? What airport? I imagine Orlando since it is the closest airport that Southwest flys into. Well, I guess it might be a tossup between Orlando and Tampa airports. Wouldn't you love it if you could get a flight right into Gainesville airport? Nothing like being 5 min. from the track? I'm sure the Kalitta's love that! See you on Sunday if not before.

Hey, any idea whether Greggo and/or Stephanie are coming this year?

Jurt, I fly into Orlando. Greg will be there, Not sure about Stefanie. See you there.

This thread was in need of bumping, so thanks for the update Joe, and I hope to meet you this year. Greggo needs to jump online more often, or has he gone to the darkside and taken up residence somewhere else? Greg??

On that note, it looks like today, Thursday, might have been a dry day for the most part. Hope the wet stuff misses the track most of tomorrow too. I saw Dan Bennett was the Fast News Network reporter onsite at the Gators for DRC so Dan, if you have time, hop on here and give us some real updates tomorrow, unless Alan Reinhart plans to do that for us. I don't get the audiocast so can't listen, but I'm sure some of you (Ray Ghio) will be posting hourly updates for us all. Go Gators! (the team and the race). :D

Don't forget. it's Sunday @ 10:00am in front of the Nitro Mall on the pit side behind the Top Eliminator and the stands with new sky boxes. Be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back