Gainesville mater meeting........... (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
When and where is the Gainesville mater meeting? If it is at the nitromall please let me know which one. I went to the wrong one last year and missed the Saturday meeting. I won't ask Joe to hold a sign for me this time. I was told he does not hold signs!!!!!:D

When and where is the Gainesville mater meeting? If it is at the nitromall please let me know which one. I went to the wrong one last year and missed the Saturday meeting. I won't ask Joe to hold a sign for me this time. I was told he does not hold signs!!!!!:D

Lynn, we've always met at the NM Behind the Sec. A-B Stands. The only Meetings that work out in G-ville are Sunday at 10 AM.

With the Bikes, Pro mods and the Alky cars running, it makes for a LONGGG Day on Fri/Sat!

I didn't know there were two Nitro Malls at Gainesville? Me thinks it was as Joe stated, no meeting was held on Saturday.

I didn't know there were two Nitro Malls at Gainesville? Me thinks it was as Joe stated, no meeting was held on Saturday.

Yeah I was just trying to think about that, but now from memory there is one just outside before you walk into the pits (the one near the gates) And the other is just inside when you walk into the pits.

Oh now I want to go to GNV... We'll see, if I do I'll be bugging one of you guys to let me crash on your hotel floor, in exchange I'll provide you with laughter, a non Australian acent since I've grown a British one, some cash and beer haha.

Mike

I am looking forward to meeting my fellow maters, my dad wants to join in too. PM me any contact info if you need to.

Just a reminder before this Thread gets buried, we will have our Official G-ville mater meeting on Sunday at 10 AM. IT's NOT in the Parking lot Nitro mall, the one in the Facility.

See ya there, 'Noise. I'm patiently waiting for the activities to begin 2.5 hrs north of my location.

Late..................Mitch

Damnit! I always start to get antsy when y'all start talking about Gators Mater Meetings. It means Baytown's NEXT! :D

Just a question, this is only the 2nd year we are going to Gainseville, the meeting will take place in front of the Nitro Mall close to Nitro Alley close to the stands, right?

Gator Mater's? That's hilarious.

Joe & Lynn,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on the Mater Meeting on Sunday morning @ 10:00am. Hope to meet several 'Maters this year including the infamous major Gator Mater, Kingnitro/Beautiful Noise/Joe Sherwood. :D

Where are the rest of ya'll so far? I haven't checked yet, but last year there was a roll call thread (sticky) in another place on NitroMater where everybody attending could put their name in the hat. Maybe that's where everyone is posting stuff as this thread isn't getting much attention. I know Bob Cole (damnyankee) is planning to attend on Sunday! Not sure about the rest of ya'll.

~Kurt

I'll be there as usual, 4th year for me. I'll be arriving on thursday.I just hopes its warm, this 5 degree stuff is killing me.

I'll be there all weekend, I sure hope it's cool. This 80+ degree stuff is killing me.

As always, I never seem to make the meetings, but flag me down and say hi, or buy me a beer at the Ale House.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back