Attention IHRA Maters (1 Viewer)

you guys have fun..... stop by and visit my buddys with the r/c drag car display... tell them i sent ya.... they will only shoot once,.....lol...

Also.. we got to get a meeting together at Rockingham in a few weeks.....

Billy

Billy, we will keep making it happen if you guys make it happen! Since this weekend is our first attempt at this we will see how it works and tweak it if we need to. Hopefully everybody has a good time and generates some excitement on here, and then it will just grow. Thanks

I just flat lost track of the time, my cell phone battery gave up on me sometime saturday, the alarm never went off.

It was great meeting you guys. I am so glad your team had such a good weekend . Hope it continues all year. You know I will be at all the IHRA races.

Dave, great job this weekend for the Strasbergs and congrats to Stevie Mac ! But I really want to thank you and the Strasbergs for your hospitalty on sunday. And then to even let me work on the car! A mater's dream! :D And to highlite that with going to the starting line. AWSOME !!! :D I would have aimlessly wondered around otherwise! Wish you guys the best and good luck at Rockingham !

Tom, it was great to meet you and look forward to seeing you at each and every race! Justin League stopped by on sunday with his lovely wife. It was nice to chat with for awhile. Bryan, I don't know if I told you how much we appreciate your help. Looking forward to meeting more of you Mater's at Rockingham. I think the 5 pm Saturday worked, I was busy but Steve (#1 Sedan Driver) Macklyn was free. Hopefully we can keep this rolling. Thanks again everybody Dave

... Hopefully we can keep this rolling. Thanks again everybody Dave

Dave, when it gets closer to the August stop in Tulsa, give me a yell, you can trust I will be there and will help in any way I can...not sure how many others will be at the T-Town race but it looks to be better this year...

Matt

Okay everybody who's going to Milan? Let's try this again! Unfortunately things didn't really work out in Rockingham, I think with the rain showers and delays everyone was either in the stands or stageing lanes. If anybody thinks there would be a better time than 5:00 pm saturday lets discuss it. Hope to meet some more of you! Thanks Dave

Dave, when it gets closer to the August stop in Tulsa, give me a yell, you can trust I will be there and will help in any way I can...not sure how many others will be at the T-Town race but it looks to be better this year...

Matt
I hope to be racing in the Bracket Class at Tulsa.. IF I can find the $$ I'll be there.. I'll also try to keep up on this thread an see who all else will be showing up at Tulsa Raceway Park.

I'll be there with my kids. They've been driving me nuts for months now asking when is the races I can finally say NOW get in the car lets roll lol

Well will be attending first IHRA race, will be with Dan Wilkerson, making his debut in NItro Funny, stop by and say hello, just ask for big Mark if you do not spot me!!!!!

With all the delays first RD Sat. the pro's were still running at 5PM. We stopped by around 5:45-6 PM but everyone was so busy, we didn't want to bother you.

Maybe we can try again at Martin 131......??

I got back to the motorhome at 5:10 after the marathon pro session and since the Strasburg team was the last pair down the track, we didn't even try, knew you guys would be thrashing. Try again at Martin.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back