Attention IHRA Maters (1 Viewer)

same here, with the crazy long pro session you guys looked pretty busy and we didn't want to bother you then

Budds Creek anyone? Sorry it's been so long responding after the Milan Oildown Nationals, but with having to have a real job and in the middle of a major home remodal, time has been short. Hopefully things will work for a gathering next weekend! Sorry we didn't make it happen in Milan and hopefully you all can make it to Martin. Thanks again

Edmonton is a GO for me. Not sure when I'll be there Friday (might have to work part of the day) but for sure Sat/Sun are good. Forecast for Sat. isn't looking too good as of now...

I'm moving from San Diego - waaaaay to far away from any of the IHRA events - to Patuxent River, MD, a literal hop, skip & a jump from MIR! Unfortunately, I won't get there until late November of this year. That said, if we're still doing this next year, count me in for sure!

Well this has been tougher than I thought it would be! With all the rain in Edmonton, oil downs in Milan, and whatever delays at other tracks.......so if your a Mater just come on by and introduce yourself. Toni, sorry we didn't get to meet. Ron Hourniet had invited us over to some sort of keg party saturday night in Edmonton but with the rain......well i'm not sure why we did't make it over? Are you guys running G.B? Hope to see y'all soon ay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back