This is wrong (1 Viewer)

Ray, I’m not trying to defend this guy but I just measured my #4 Medlen decal that was purchased at the track in Vegas and it measures 3 inches….. and the price is $5.00
Brian
The ones you buy at the track ARE 3"... The ones that everyone is running on their cars, and also the ones from JFR are 4"... I even hate to keep bringing this subject back up... But man this imanascaridiot has got to go... I know, I know...

Brian
The ones you buy at the track ARE 3"... The ones that everyone is running on their cars, and also the ones from JFR are 4"... I even hate to keep bringing this subject back up... But man this imanascaridiot has got to go... I know, I know...

I see.

I had no idea the Medlen decals came in 2 different sizes. The decal I have came from a friend who was at Vegas. The last race I was at was Phoenix so I haven’t seen the decals on the cars in person yet. Thanks for the clarification.

Brian. :)

Brian

Yeah, just when you thought it was safe...the vermin comes back...It's a shame people will buy them on eBay and not directly from JFR.

I see.

I had no idea the Medlen decals came in 2 different sizes. The decal I have came from a friend who was at Vegas. The last race I was at was Phoenix so I haven’t seen the decals on the cars in person yet. Thanks for the clarification.

Brian. :)
Brian, I got mine from the big brown truck today, and they measure 4"...

BTW- I ordered 12 and GAVE 8 away FREE and covered the postage...

Ray,

You're not too far from him being in Stockton and he in Merced. I think you need to go have a little chat with him ;)

Hey Ray, I think it's the dildo that ran the souvenier booth at 99 Speedway. They offered the same type of stuff that this ******* does in their auctions and this is about up their alley.

If you go to Merced, I'll go with, and I'll bring the booze and weapons. :p

I also find it interesting he has kept the winning bidders ID private so that no one can email them and tell them they are idiots for handing the $$ to this a**hole.

Ray,

You're not too far from him being in Stockton and he in Merced. I think you need to go have a little chat with him
From what I understand from a previous post... This is a Woman... Probably has 50 cats to neglect... :rolleyes: I'm a cat person, so don't even go there...

Tom-
Booze and guns don't mix... ;) You should know better... Plus I don't have 25 to life to spend being tied up... :eek: Because some Jane needs a few bucks... It just isn't right... :mad: I could have sworn that when this first started that it was a Bay Area address... Now it is Merced, and ALL the bidders have been made invisible to everyone... HHHHMMMM... Think there was more than a few hate mailers?? Tom, call me and I got a spot where we can drink and shoot sh!t all day long... LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back