The ultimate "Barn Find" (1 Viewer)

It would be cool if someone could post up the progression of the downfall of a realistic looking body...Of course you would have to start with the altered wheelbase cars!!

a superfan in socal has one in his personal collection! Looky, i say, looky heeah:

115.jpg

clicky tha linky for more info

randy's drag racing museum

wow--what a collection this guy has!!!!!!!!!

It would be cool if someone could post up the progression of the downfall of a realistic looking body...Of course you would have to start with the altered wheelbase cars!!

Longnose Camaros and Mustangs 67-70, Mini Chargers 69-70, Vega floppers, honestly, don't think I've ever seen a funny car that has 'looked' like a production car from the same era. Today's floppers look as much like the blobs on the street as they ever have. The biggest difference is the Spill plates and grab on the back, and the narrow green house.

d'kid

Longnose Camaros and Mustangs 67-70, Mini Chargers 69-70, Vega floppers, honestly, don't think I've ever seen a funny car that has 'looked' like a production car from the same era. Today's floppers look as much like the blobs on the street as they ever have. The biggest difference is the Spill plates and grab on the back, and the narrow green house.

d'kid
Only in the every beginning, these look like exact replicas from production cars.......
8_coleman_super_ford_1.jpg

4_12_keaton_fontana_1-68.jpg

2_schwartz_1.jpg

As far back as the early 70's Buttera built his version of a "Batmobile"!
1.jpg

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back