The ultimate "Barn Find" (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
Unbelievable...............the Batmobile!:eek: This thing deserves to be restored and put into a museum.

!BoG5zRgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKi!EjlLmI81IBLmP2+8Zd!~~_12.JPG
!BoG5yiQ!mk~$(KGrHqMOKiUEtlzZpQC,BLmP29Ifnw~~_12.JPG

KENNY BERNSTEIN FUNNY CAR NOSTALGIA NHRA HISTORY : eBay Motors (item 130373700204 end time Mar-16-10 07:31:07 PDT)

wow, now that is a famous ride. .i am surprised Kenny doesn't try to restore some of his old rides like "the snake" did.

Wow. How do you lose track of "the batmobile?"
How much are you gonna bid on it, Lance? :D

On a side note, someone took a restored Chelsea King to Bakersfield late last year and cackled it. That mofo thumped harder than just about any other car there. It was great.

Wow. How do you lose track of "the batmobile?"
How much are you gonna bid on it, Lance? :D

On a side note, someone took a restored Chelsea King to Bakersfield late last year and cackled it. That mofo thumped harder than just about any other car there. It was great.
I wish, the IRS gets all of my money this year......:(

Last edited:
Now that's what I call an incredible find! OK who's going to buy this thing and what is it riding on, there must be some kind of chassis under it.

$20,000 for a body? I don't think so. It's an interesting piece of drag racing history, albeit an extremely ugly "non car" that won a lot of races. A $20,000 piece of history? Not if I'm writing the check.

That is a pretty awesome find......

There were only 3 or 4 of them made and one of them burnt to the ground in Reading.

This would be an awesome item to hang from the ceiling of my garage. Now, will the wife notice 20k missing from the bank statement.:D

He says he's selling it fot the highest offer. $20,000 is his best case scenario price. Could be a couple bucks would take it.

Who'da thought the Grump's Vega would fetch over half-a-mill $$$ at the BJ auction not long ago. You never know.

I could almost swear when I was down at Kennys place a number of years ago, there was a Batmobile body down there.

I think Jim Head's car was the better looking one.Does anyone have pictures of that car?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back