This is wrong (1 Viewer)

F#@kin weasle.... When did the world get so crowded with a$$hole scum like this "iamanascarfan"?? :mad:

No Mike it's not just you. My Dad once told me “everybody in life has their place, even if it is to be the bad example".

I went on there Tuesday or Wednesday to see if it was going to be another Anna deal... There were 10 items at the time and nothing was marked up... That made me very happy... Last night I go on there and something like 32 items had appeared... Along with the Dickweed that you posted... :mad: Now there are 68 items, and I am not even going to scroll down to see what they are...
This is one time, that I believe in KARMA!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
I signed on to imanascarfan's ebay post (or whatever his name is) and sent him a response saying he oughta be ashamed of trying to profit on Eric's death less than 24 hours after passing. Further, i told him he can stay a NASCAR fan becuase NHRA does not want him.
By the way, nobody has bid on the phote yet and i hope nobody does......

JS

Damn vulture is what that person is! Look at their name "nascarfan"...says it all........jerk!!!!

C'mon folks, don't go generalizing about the Nascar thing. That's just not right and its unseemly to suggest that being a Nascar fan has anything to do with it.

The real question is whether or not the photo is legal to be sold since it obviously occurred at an NHRA event. If the photog didn't acquire the proper licensing I'm certain the the NHRA legal dept. will be "ask" that he and any others with similar offerings remove their auctions.

Not that I'd ever part with anything drag racing related, but if I was to put up Medlen related stuff, I'd make sure every cent from the winning bid went to the Medlen family, shame these people are not thinking that way, but are just thinking about cashing in for their own profit at the expense of the death of a bright young racer... poor form!!!

Mike

I did the same, John..but I wasn't nearly as cordial.

He's going to love his inbox when he reads it, I said the following... (excuse my french)

How very sad you'd try cash in at the expense of Eric's death... SHAME on you! If that money was going to the Medlen family, then there wouldn't be a problem. The kid just died, and you're trying to make some cash? Get your f***n' head checked man!

Seriously some people :(

I signed on to imanascarfan's ebay post (or whatever his name is) and sent him a response saying he oughta be ashamed of trying to profit on Eric's death less than 24 hours after passing. Further, i told him he can stay a NASCAR fan becuase NHRA does not want him.
By the way, nobody has bid on the phote yet and i hope nobody does......

JS
Only 68 more of those and counting John...
Ebay, will filter vulger language and such... So the best thing to do is- ask the seller a question, on the opition bar, and kindly tell him or her that you are interested in knowing if they were born a SOB or if ?? Shit, they don't really care... But if it makes you feel better, just use words that they will understand... ;) You know what I am talking about... Burn in hell, or BIH... This is nothing new... Just maddening and sad...

Last edited:
That is so wrong and very disrespectful to his family, friends, and others who are close to him. That a$$hole needs to be shot!!!!

I agree throughly with all of you, seems like you guys beat me to it i noticed these pics on ebay earler today and honestly thought about letting the seller know my opinion of him too! obviously this scumbag has no respect for any of the family and friends and only cares about profiting from a tragic situation like this!

Sadly missed , but never forgotten , R.I.P Eric

It's the same on all of the auction sites. And people are paying 3 - 4 times what the item was selling for 1 week ago. Last night I took my Eric Medlen diecast out of the display cast and raised a glass to Eric's memory. I would'nt sell this car for any amount of $$$$.

Fans of Eric - Send you hard earned $$$$ to Racers For Christ, DRAW, or whoever you choose. Put the money where it will be used properly, not to make some SOB profit from this tragedy.

It's the same on all of the auction sites. And people are paying 3 - 4 times what the item was selling for 1 week ago. Last night I took my Eric Medlen diecast out of the display cast and raised a glass to Eric's memory. I would'nt sell this car for any amount of $$$$.

Fans of Eric - Send you hard earned $$$$ to Racers For Christ, DRAW, or whoever you choose. Put the money where it will be used properly, not to make some SOB profit from this tragedy.
I made a memorial in my display case with my Eric collectables and pics. Including pics I took before and after the accident. Pics I would never put on the internet out of respect for everyone involved. It takes a sick person to profit from a tragedy,IMO.

There's a simple way of dealing with these people, and that's to refuse to bid on anything they offer for sale.

Unfortunately, the lowest common denominator comes to the forefront in situations like this. The same thing happened when Earnhardt died, as it did when we lost Blaine Johnson and Darrell Russell.

If no one buys, maybe they get the message, but it's doubtful, because those who do this kind of thing are only thinking of personal profit.

T-shirts, diecasts and photos are only symbols. What counts are the memories we cherish of those who have been taken from us.

Jon Asher

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back