This is wrong (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking of actually buying this item from this bottom feeder.
Hear me out.
I know that if you pay for an item using PayPal, it gives you the address in which to send payment. I would gladly spend $5 bucks to learn scumbuckets address. Then myself, Uncle Sal, Bruno and Guido could go pay a "visit", retrieve my $5 bucks and instill on this low-life a "little lesson" on respect of the dead......"Soprano Style" !!
Of course this lesson would be documented on DVD to be put on Ebay with ALL proceeds going to DRAW & RFC. Mater members get a free copy and documentation would be uploaded on You-Tube as a reminder to this type of opportunist scum on Ebay just how close this tight knit NHRA family base is
Respectfully,
Dale, Uncle Sal, Bruno and Guido

John Force Racing and Erics family also have the right to sue this dirt bag, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SELL AN IMAGE OF ANOTHER WITHOUT PERMISSION!

It may be worth buying up all of the Eric Medlen merchandise from John Force Race Station before someone tries to sell it on Ebay for profit.

The buying frenzy will calm down soon. It has happened like this with every drivers death in the EBAY era. (Adam Petty, Kenny Irwin, Blaine, Darrell and especially Earnhardt) The buyers are scared that they won't be able to get some of these things in the future so they buy them no matter the cost. If they would be patient and wait, prices would come back to normal. I saw an Earnhardt Winners Circle car ($18 from Wal-Mart) sell for $125 a couple days after his death. The same car today can be bought for less than $20. What was this guy thinking when he included all the details in his auction? That was completely unnessary and showed a lack of class.

I kept my message to him simple....

"Trying to profit off of someones death is despicable.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Selling his photo is fine, sensationalizing and highlighting his death is disgusting."

I am sure that Karma will come by and kick this guys ass!

I do believe his Inbox has been flooded! Won't make any difference..but it made me feel better to exchange a few beauties with him.

I am sure that Karma will come by and kick this guys ass!

We can only hope. When Earnhardt passed, several sellers who had sold items the days before and the day of the Daytona 500 refused to ship items that had already been won so they could relist the item for the over-inflated prices.

Selling his photo is fine, sensationalizing and highlighting his death is disgusting."

I think that's what bothers me the most. Not everyone has a photo of Eric & I am not at all against them buying one,I think that's great.(i bought a Babe Ruth & Lou Gerig pic off e bay)I just don't see the need to put R.I.P & his birth & death date on the bottom of the photo.That to me is just distasteful &
sensationalizing on a tragedy. I think the best thing is just quit sending him e mails & above all do not buy anything from him, EVER, & he will just dry up & go away. Life is to short to stress about d*ck weeds lie this.

I`m seeing a lot of "he" "his" and "this guy" when people are referring to this seller.
Whether it is relevant or not, the feedback comments indicate that the seller is a woman.
Comment from buyer:
"she stole thirty two dollars from me and emailed me nothing...."

On top of that Steve, she is not the only one who is profitting from this... Like I said, tuesday or even wednesday, 10 items... Today close to a hundred...
I may make one other note about the seller that everyone is focused on... If you go to the store IT has, Every AUTOGRAPHED photo of a movie star, rock band, etc. says that it is a copy of a autographed picture... But your friends and family will never know the difference!!! only 99 cents... RIH---------------------:mad:

$500???
G-Nonono-b.gif
Good grief. What a bunch of
G-Censor-b.gif
vultures.
G-grrr-b.gif

Some people just have absolutely no class whatsoever....what a bunch of worthless scum. The thought of this crap makes me want to cry.

RIP Eric...and Godspeed.

Ray, I’m not trying to defend this guy but I just measured my #4 Medlen decal that was purchased at the track in Vegas and it measures 3 inches….. and the price is $5.00

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back