Suggestions for Ennis? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

TF qualifying sure will be interesting today. HOT. stewart and kalitta need at least a 3.87 to feel comfortably in the field,
#15 palmer w/3.88 is more than capable of running in the heat and improving his time.
Q3 and Q4 only a few degrees difference in temp. spencer hyde and krista baldwin with huge runs yesterday.
Ida #8 and tony #9 E1 match-up if nothing changes today.
in FC haddock and green barely in show, both could use a solid 4.03 or better today.

on clay's sister's live pit cam, sure are a lot of fans wandering pits while PS Q3 is running, which i think happens at all nat. events,
especially this one as they probably don't want to be in hot bleachers any longer than they need to be.

edit: tony stewart with 5.07 in Q3, down to one run in Q4. kalitta with strong 3.79 in Q3 to get in.
palmer does not improve. ferre out. palmer on bump for Q4. kinsley no Q3 attempt.

if Q4 does not change positions of bode and beckman, they will have rematch of E1 from brainerd that bode narrowly lost.

Last edited:
Justin Ashley announced earlier this week that he would be observing the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur. He was scheduled for Q1 and that's all for his qualifying efforts. We will see him next at noon Sunday for E1 of eliminations.
Did not know that. Thanks

clay with 8th best sunday r.t. in final.
ashley with 4 of them including otherworldly .026 in final,
only 3 other sunday runs had r.t.'s better than clay's .059 in final.

anyone know exactly what malfunctioned on austin's FC? was it a $20 part that failed?
felt bad for team. they are so dominating; sucks to see them shut-off with fluke failure.

odd aaron stanfield didn't field 2nd stanfield factory X camaro?

Last edited:
anyone know exactly what malfunctioned on austin's FC? was it a $20 part that failed?
felt bad for team. they are so dominating; sucks to see them shut-off with fluke failure.
In his interview on Sunocovision he said the throttle cable was improperly assembled between rounds.

Thanks to everyone for tips on my first trip to Ennis - great day of racing, and it was hot! Between rounds it got crowded under the stands with people looking for shade.

was mentioned on fox show that motorplex uses a different timing system than all the other tracks? should all the nhra nat. events be consistent?
they have to use the same track prep? but they don't have to use the same timing system? ...... speaking of track prep, am seeing more and more mention
of german made FENDT tractors.

was mentioned on fox show that motorplex uses a different timing system than all the other tracks? should all the nhra nat. events be consistent?
they have to use the same track prep? but they don't have to use the same timing system? ...... speaking of track prep, am seeing more and more mention
of german made FENDT tractors.
I think Fendt is the official tractor of NHRA this year

I think Fendt is the official tractor of NHRA this year
yes. i think their first year with nhra was last year? midway display @ BIR this summer.

Attachments

• IMG_3582.JPG
    IMG_3582.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back