Some will hate me (1 Viewer)

Actually, we only qualify for a 50% credit for Sunday. If I am reading the rule correctly from the NHRA website: "Following the completion of one round of Pro nitro eliminations, customer will be entitled to 50 percent credit." Appears whether Pro Stock ran or not would be irrelevant. If they got that second round of nitro in we would have received no credit. This rule surprised me when I read it at the airport last night.

Its been a few years since i paid for a ticket stub. Never had a "pro nitro" discaimer in the past, Just "pro eliminations". And you didn't get 50% then, you got nothing after the last pair if i recall

Scrap the whole event and rerun it next week. The whole weekend was a complete mess.

Ok, so I already know I'm gonna get flamed on here and some will prolly hate me but.......I thought Kurt Johnson's little whining after his round one LOSS about the track being unsafe and what not to be totally uncalled for. I'm sure we all watched pairs of fuel cars and door slammers go down the track.....yes some with their problems, but I never saw unsafe conditions!!!!! Sounds like a big excuse to me. I know I'm Mr. Blue Oval man, but good lord what a cry baby!

I think there is a pretty good chance you couldn't lift one of Kurt's "boys" (gotta be nice, Arlene lurks)with both hands...........crybaby. They are right...you Hate you....

I'll leave the blue oval comments alone.

Bingo!!! We have a winner! Track prep for Pro stock is way different than the Fuel cars.

Joe,

Did you have any fun in Pomona? Hope you kicked around L.A. and ate well at least. Not much racin' to shoot, and with the temps like they were, not much eye candy either, huh? Well, not much exposed eye candy anyway.

Actually, we only qualify for a 50% credit for Sunday. If I am reading the rule correctly from the NHRA website: "Following the completion of one round of Pro nitro eliminations, customer will be entitled to 50 percent credit." Appears whether Pro Stock ran or not would be irrelevant. If they got that second round of nitro in we would have received no credit. This rule surprised me when I read it at the airport last night.

I'm quoting what is on the back of my tickets for last weekend:

Time trials - No compensation. Qualifying days - If one round of Pro-Nitro qualifying is completed, the race will be deemed complete. No form of compensation will be issued. Eliminations - If two (2) rounds are completed, the race will be deemed complete. No form of compensation will be issued. Log on to NHRA.com for details.

hmmmmmm???? tix say one thing, website says another. I wouldnt be suprised if the folks in Glendora changed the website over the weekend, because after all everyone shows up just to watch pro-nitro :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back