WFAN=Don't Pinch Me=Why I Hate Sundays (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
well since we do a lot of friday/saturday events i have really started to hate sundays with a passion! i mean come on... all day friday and saturday we get to play at the track with cool hot rods and hang around some of the best racers and fans in the world and on sunday morning it's time to hit the road and make the long quiet journey home. no tire smoke, no fuel to mix, no parachutes to pack... it's freakin depressing! so if you see me on saturday nite... don't pinch me. i don't wanna wake up from drag-racing-dream-land

As for the World Fuel Altered Nationals... i just gotta make a list:

Scott Gaulter-thanks for all you've done for all the guys/gals that are addicted to these hot rods!

Scott Gardner-man... why can't you own/operate all the tracks in america! it's always a treat to race at your tracks! incredible job man!

RC/Larry/Eric/Dad-man... you guys are the BEST! thanks for doing whatever it takes to give me such a great hot rod to drive... i'm really blessed to be a part of the team!

Ted Elrod-i don't like you anymore!! j/k... that was AMAZING!! 3.84!! that was a crushing performance! Congrats to you, Dave, Doug, all your boys!

Tim Hay/Hayseeds-what??? i break a throttle cable and i can HEAR you coming like a freight train!! and you let me walk? trust me i'd rather be lucky than good! tim, sean, candy... you all were a hi-lite of my weekend

Howard/Melody Knowles-WOW!! love you guys! now get back to work!! i want more brownies!

DeWitt-if there is one thing i have learned this season-you ALWAYS bring your A-Game. helluva show man! congrats on the performance bro. ps... sorry for keeping you up past your bedtime haha!

Randy Baker-thanks for the driving lesson on the 4.17!! Awesome man!

Eddyville Staging/Safety/Track Guys-you all rock! what a great bunch!

Bacon Racing-Bubba and family thanks for hang with me all weekend!

Bronge's Gang-Rob... how late were we up friday??? LMAO! great seeing you guys! look forward to seein ya again soon.

Mike Allison-great seeing you guys out! cool hot rod bro... very cool

Kyle/Kyle/1320video.com-great pics man! fantastic work!

Dunn/Gone-man... that was a race! congrats on the R/U bro

Boogie-Man-cool hanging with ya man! thanks for the moral support! see you guys soon!

Greg/Jordan Green-yeah buddy!!! that was some wicked wicked BBQ! you rock bro!

Eric Bru-great seein you bro... anyone ever tell you that you're kinda handy to have around at the drag strip?? haha!! thanks for pitchin in man!

Nitemare AA/FD-Russell's... you guys are a hoot! thanks for the support!

i know i'm leaving some folks out... but i don't wanna cripple the mater's bandwidth! i mean we all know baker is probably putting the finishing touches on his book... so we're gonna need the bandwidth soon!

...Eric Bru-great seein you bro... anyone ever tell you that you're kinda handy to have around at the drag strip?? haha!! thanks for pitchin in man!

Nitemare AA/FD-Russell's... you guys are a hoot! thanks for the support!

Thanks Sean, I had a great time and alot of fun!

EDB

I have to say Sean, you really turned the earth. Those 1/8 mile burnouts, you're the king that's for sure. Thanks for putting on such a great show for the crowd. One thing I know, this is the best show I've ever been to and I've been doing this for over 40 years.

Congrats to Sean D too...great performance.

Just one comment here, Jordan is my 12 year old. This was his favorite too. We talked about it on the way home, and it ranked higher than either the Nostalgia Funny Cars, or the NHRA national events we go to. So once again to all the Fuel Altered guys, Thanks for putting on a great show! This was our 2nd year going and it's on the schedule again for next year.

only reason i like this particular sunday and monday is that it means i am one day closer to being at the race track this weekend!! LOL

sounds like a good weekend Sean....thanks for the updates ;)

PS....don't forget the "Rapid Randy Rule"

I have to say Sean, you really turned the earth. Those 1/8 mile burnouts, you're the king that's for sure. Thanks for putting on such a great show for the crowd. One thing I know, this is the best show I've ever been to and I've been doing this for over 40 years.

Congrats to Sean D too...great performance.

Just one comment here, Jordan is my 12 year old. This was his favorite too. We talked about it on the way home, and it ranked higher than either the Nostalgia Funny Cars, or the NHRA national events we go to. So once again to all the Fuel Altered guys, Thanks for putting on a great show! This was our 2nd year going and it's on the schedule again for next year.

thanks greg! man seriously that was some great great BBQ you went over-and-above to put on a fantastic meal friday nite! i think it's pretty sweet that you brought KC BBQ style to the WFAN... it was all my favorite things: great friends, great racing, cool cars, and incredible eats! glad you and jordan had a blast!

only reason i like this particular sunday and monday is that it means i am one day closer to being at the race track this weekend!! LOL

sounds like a good weekend Sean....thanks for the updates ;)

PS....don't forget the "Rapid Randy Rule"
haha... yeah i had to throw that one out there!!

WFAN Thank you

I can't thank everyone enough for the great show...you made my dream of an Altered race come true...sponsors - teams - fans - track owners and personnel - friends - crew - photographers - family - weather man - all contributed to a perfect weekend. Scott Gaulter

Glad you had fun Scott. It was a great event. :cool:

However next time don't let Sean B. flash the yellow flashight in my eyes,,,,or disconnect the red bulb on my side of the tree,,,,one or the other!! ;)

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back