shocks !! .... we dont need no stinkin' shocks (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
this is one of the reasons i'm impressed with this team. they have time and time again ducked shots from the NHRA rule department. Whether its exotic engine components, beadlocks, shocks etc. they seam to always come out still on top.

this is one of the reasons i'm impressed with this team. they have time and time again ducked shots from the NHRA rule department. Whether its exotic engine components, beadlocks, shocks etc. they seam to always come out still on top.

POST OF THE YEAR! in my opinion :) despite all the petitions, all the rules the nhra brings down, all the rumors from the team summit haters, ect, ect, but having a very smart and very VERY hard working deticated team from jason, greg, rob ect ect has kept them on top. no matter who you root for in the pro stock class you have to tip your cap to team summit. no electric shocks and they leave with a # 1 qualifier, a new national speed and e.t record and an event win! awesome job by the entire summit, kb, pontiac pro stock team! congrats to larry morgan also great job!

Jeff...I couldn't have said it better. These guys are the best in the class. Their new engines make a ton more power than any other GM team...including teams that have been "R&D'ing" the DRCE3 for several years. I've heard all the speculation, and they're simply the class of the field.

Also...congrats to Larry Morgan for having the second badest hot rod in Florida! I think it's safe to say he fixed his Dodge.

Way to go Team KB! Line threw away a win but oh well. GA was on a mission this weekend and he accomplished it. I will be honest, I wasnt too sure how they were going to do this weekend especially after Friday and then yesterday with Line not making it into the show until the last session, but I shouldnt have worried. I think they could take the tires off and they would still be head and shoulders above the rest.

I don't think NHRA is changing rules because of the KB team's performance,or directing rules changes at them.They are on a string as of now,but as we all know eventualy the string breaks.

I don't think NHRA is changing rules because of the KB team's performance,or directing rules changes at them.They are on a string as of now,but as we all know eventualy the string breaks.
Uhhhh...how many years does the string hold dude?

Greg & Jason are kickin ass..pure and simple..

I believe the advantage is in the chassis department..everyone has lots of hp..it's going from the line to the first 3 seconds this team is smoking. Whether it be the Nascar connection..or whatevah..this is where they are beating everybody else.

They are on a string as of now,but as we all know eventualy the string breaks.

HI:)
Chris, maybe you could be right, but right now they have the whole ball of string;)

Congrats to Greg and Team KB they really are the class of the Pro Stock field, whether people like it or not that is the FACT.
(Seems Greg is intent on getting that Harley Davidson prize next year :D )
Thanks JP

Uhhhh...how many years does the string hold dude?

Greg & Jason are kickin ass..pure and simple..

I believe the advantage is in the chassis department..everyone has lots of hp..it's going from the line to the first 3 seconds this team is smoking. Whether it be the Nascar connection..or whatevah..this is where they are beating everybody else.

EXCELLENT post! thank goodness a few people on here talk and post with thier brains not thier hearts. thier chassis set ups are the best in the class!

Uh.. look at history...some of you keyboard jockeys can't see the forest from the trees.Glidden had his run,WJ had his,Reher-Morrison,3 years of the Dodges,etc.The total domination of a class has been over for a few years now. The rest of the cars today are catching up,and rather quckly,so today it's anyones game.I never said anything negative against the KB team.It's only 3 races into the new season,it's all about qualifying and going rounds.

.........I believe the advantage is in the chassis department..everyone has lots of hp..it's going from the line to the first 3 seconds this team is smoking..........

Dave, you're right. a little bluebird told me jason's second half
performances last year did involve chassis setup.
congratulations again team summit.

i was kinda disappointed in the broadcast that no mention of the new shock rule was discussed At all . i thot it was kind of a big deal or at the very least newsworthy and it woulda been nice to hear comments from the drivers and crewchiefs and especially the KB team if they were in fact who the rule was aimed at

I didn't think the "shocks" rule change was directed at KB Racing. It was intimated that the shock rule change was aimed at a team that made big improvements in the offseason that wasn't necessarily competitive last season. That is definitely not KB Racing ...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back