Real Classy Cruz!!! :( (4 Viewers)

Words mean things. Words and statements are a direct correlation of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. How they come out of a mouth or a pen might not directly mirror the internal roots, but there is always truth in the intended meaning.

I agree with Wes's statement whole-heartedly.

Congrats to Cruz, Rahn and the whole Advanced Auto Parts team. They definitely had the best car in the Countdown ... starting with the US Tobacco Shootout win at Indy rolling right thru Pomona. Good job guys.

Everyone is looking just at the shot at John Force, But he did say earlier that all his other crew chiefs were just in it for a pay check and Rahn was in for long haul! He dishes everyone! I just feel it shows no class!

At this point, I'm trying to figure out what sponsors Force has stolen in recent years. I'm sure some of you have answers for me. Ford and Castrol have been with him for long, I can't remember who they were with before. There used to be a Castrol dragster a few years ago, but I forget who drove it. Was it Ormsby? Did Force steal Castrol off of Ormsby? As far as AAA of Southern California, I don't think Force stole that sponsor off of Densham, they just stayed with the same car when Hight took over. What about Old Spice? Brand Source? As far as Mac Tools, they're a major sponsor of Kalitta and an associate sponsor of many teams. They just happen to sponsor Force's cars too.

I'm not knocking what Cruz said. I actually think he was just trying to be humorous. I think we need to lighten up. I'm just trying to educate myself, that's all. Who's sponsors did Force steal?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back