Great Service DJ Safety Equipment (1 Viewer)

. . .Talk to Maher/Gaynor or Mauriello/Tyron on the facts and you'd be puzzled and disappointed on some of the past acts by some that were involved...
I speak to Maher quite often. Pete once in a while and if you can find Tryon, who I consider to be a good friend, you are a miracle worker and I'll bet you five hundred bucks you can't find him either.

I've never heard a sole speak ill of Virgil but I sure have heard a great deal of positive discussion about him. I know his role in the creation of CIFCA and appreciate him for it and I'll not spend my time seeking negative information about him, you, or any others for that matter. I remember the bit about being without sin to be casting the first stone. It's my opinion that you'd do well to read it. St. John Chapter 8 the first ten or so verses. Then again, there's the problem of pearls and swine to deal with?

Bobby,

I Thank You for the encouragement to read chapter 8....I have witnessed your actions @ many CIFCA races (years ago) and have always respected your actions @ the races...But here on the mater you are bi-polar like w/ up and down remarks towards myself and others in my opinion...
I will always consider your actions top-shelf but your words are sometimes a little shakey....remember, you compared me to a drunk in the stands yelling @ Virgil.....And w/ that situation I know many a crew member who has been left @ a race w/ suitcase in hand w/ that team....But let's leave that situation alone...Just because you run fuel in the tank does not make you respected by everyone....
Thanks for the advice though....

Sure,

Here you go: 877-221-5591 or 323-221-0000

DJ Safety or [email protected]

I hope that helps.

Rapid

That's Randy, I haven't called yet but we looked online at them.

I think I'm just going to order the gloves, we've always been real particular about staying with the brand that we know and trust that changing safety equipment is a toughie.

Maybe start with the gloves and maybe the belts next year. We have five cars, something is always expiring on one or the other.

Jenn,

My dad has accused me of analyzing situations far more than is really needed way too often, but in situations where my safety is at stake, I determine that to be a necessity. I know that we looked over the suit/gloves/boots/belts...etc many times before we ran them and the quality is top-notch. As has also been stated before, the customer service is second-to-none...very surprising to a beginning racer like myself with no high-dollar sponsorship or house-hold name to cater to. The items fit terrific, and the prices were more than competitive with the larger known names.

For the help and assistance they've provided us, I can say nothing but positive remarks concerning their company, products, and desire to keep their clients happy, and healthy! Just give them a call and you'll see what we're talking about!

Jenn,

For the help and assistance they've provided us, I can say nothing but positive remarks concerning their company, products, and desire to keep their clients happy, and healthy! Just give them a call and you'll see what we're talking about!

I've called them but too early as we are on different time zones.

I'd like the arm restraints built into the suit, do they do that? Of course, I can ask the much praised "Jenn" when I call back, or they call me, which ever comes first. :)

Well, I bought the jacket, arm restraints and gloves!

Jenn was at a trade show in Australia but I talked to Joe, heck of a nice guy. (How weird it is to say my name like that!)

Thanks for the referal!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back