Impact Safety Stuff (1 Viewer)

GregM784

Nitro Member
From their website. I agree, this should be a lot more public. And also, nothing about the boots in this deal.

http://www.impactraceproducts.com/09pr/pr_09important_message.pdf

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IMPORTANT - A MESSAGE FROM BILL SIMPSON
2008 SFI-15 and SFI-20 Products
Impact Racing is not recalling its SFI 15 and 20 Products. But as a service to you, our
customer, we would like to inspect your fire suit and/or boots with an SFI 15 or 20 tag
only, dated 2008. There is not a question as to the safety, dependability and quality of
your fire suit or drag boot. 36 suits have already been inspected and they meet SFI
certification. We believe that we have been in contact with most of our customers but if
you haven't heard from us please contact our main office at 317-852-3067 so we can
address your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Impact Racing. I stand behind all of my products with 50 years
of experience and devotion to the safety of the racing industry.
Bill Simpson
IMPACT

From their website. I agree, this should be a lot more public. And also, nothing about the boots in this deal.

http://www.impactraceproducts.com/09pr/pr_09important_message.pdf

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IMPORTANT - A MESSAGE FROM BILL SIMPSON
2008 SFI-15 and SFI-20 Products
Impact Racing is not recalling its SFI 15 and 20 Products. But as a service to you, our
customer, we would like to inspect your fire suit and/or boots with an SFI 15 or 20 tag
only, dated 2008. There is not a question as to the safety, dependability and quality of
your fire suit or drag boot. 36 suits have already been inspected and they meet SFI
certification. We believe that we have been in contact with most of our customers but if
you haven't heard from us please contact our main office at 317-852-3067 so we can
address your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Impact Racing. I stand behind all of my products with 50 years
of experience and devotion to the safety of the racing industry.
Bill Simpson
IMPACT

CYA. We'll see.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back