Prayers for Randy (2 Viewers)

Randy there are no words that I can say that will lessen the grief you are going through with the loss of your wife and from what I read here - your best friend. As time goes on you will never forget her, not even for a day and that's the way it is for all of us that have been lucky enough to have a absolutely wonderful person come into our lives and leave us way to early due to sickness. I think most of us have had a person close to us pass away due to the unforgiving CANCER. We can all pray that the medical community is able to find a cure.
In the mean time you will find you have some wonderful friends, both yours and your wife's, that are there to help and support you through this terrible time.
PRAYERS TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May God bless you and welcome her into His kingdom of Heaven.

Randy,

No words I can express can bring you enough comfort. I am truly sadden to hear this and hope you realize that someday God has a plan for you two to be together again.

We have never met, but if there is something that I can do for you please let me know and I will do what I can.

Sincerely,

Gino Ofria

I just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking about you. There are no answers other than trying to concentrate on getting through each day as it comes. Though we've had our disagreements, I think you are one of the most valuable posters here and hate to see this get placed on you.

Both my parents are cancer survivors. I have no idea why our family has been blessed like this. Because of that, it absolutely breaks my heart when someone loses a loved one to cancer. My most sincere condolences to you, Randy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back