Prayer for my little one please (1 Viewer)

I can imagine the progress they've made with cataract surgery since way back! My first husband had it in the early 90's. He was on steriods due to his Ulcerative Colitis and that caused the cataracts.

My thoughts and prayers are with y'all! Please, please keep us posted!

My thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and to you and your wife during these hard times. May they be short, with great results for everyone.

PJ...our family will be keeping your daughter in our thoughts and prayers. The girls wanted to also pass along their best wishes when I told them about this situation. As a father of three girls, I understand how difficult this kind of thing is..but with the positive thoughts coming your way I am sure things will be fine. Hang in there Dad, and don't worry...we got your back!

Update! Baby is out of surgery, it was more work than they anticipated because it was more advanced that they originally thought but they got the lens out, put the new one in, and now the challange is for them to keep the baby from scratching or rubbing her eyes. She's got a wire mesh on to protect it over night and they'll take that off tomorrow. For two weeks she's gotta be real careful with it (Zappy says "You know how two year olds are, that's really going to be tough) but PJ has calmed down a bit :)

I don't usually like bothering people with my issues, but this is for my little girl and since I do believe in the power of prayer.

On Monday my 2yr old daughter will be having her first cataract operation. The second will be in June. While it is a nerve racking experience on any parent to send their child into an operation this one comes with some extra baggage.

I also had cataracts as a kid, unfortunately complications from the operation has left me legally blind in one eye. The doctor keeps telling me to relax things have advanced so much since I was a kid. I know he's right but I still remember being told as a kid that there was a one in a million chance of something going wrong and I ended up being that one. She already inherited the cataracts from me I don't want my bad luck to go along with it.

So if you think of it please keep her in your prayers, and my wife too. She's had to put up with me through this and that's not easy to do.

Thank you
Julianna will have her second eye procedure done on Monday...

I'm sure Jule's will be fine, but PJ is a whole other story...

Please keep P and his family in your thoughts...

Who knew he only has 3 pigs on his right foot for counting PTW?? Sometimes 6!! 99% of the time it's 3 :D

We'll also keep PJ and family in our thoughts.

......so that's why he always forgets my PTW score.......:p

I think the amount of support we have all shown for PJ and his family, Greg Stanley and his loved one, Erica Ortiz, and many others is a great thing. A lot of us can disagree on certain things, some of us like to have a lot of fun on here, but we all think about our fellow 'Maters when it's needed. :)

I think the amount of support we have all shown for PJ and his family, Greg Stanley and his loved one, Erica Ortiz, and many others is a great thing. A lot of us can disagree on certain things, some of us like to have a lot of fun on here, but we all think about our fellow 'Maters when it's needed. :)
Heck Alan,
Given the right circumstances, we could even pray for you. :D

PJ, please be sure to give us updates.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back