Prayer for my little one please (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I don't usually like bothering people with my issues, but this is for my little girl and since I do believe in the power of prayer.

On Monday my 2yr old daughter will be having her first cataract operation. The second will be in June. While it is a nerve racking experience on any parent to send their child into an operation this one comes with some extra baggage.

I also had cataracts as a kid, unfortunately complications from the operation has left me legally blind in one eye. The doctor keeps telling me to relax things have advanced so much since I was a kid. I know he's right but I still remember being told as a kid that there was a one in a million chance of something going wrong and I ended up being that one. She already inherited the cataracts from me I don't want my bad luck to go along with it.

So if you think of it please keep her in your prayers, and my wife too. She's had to put up with me through this and that's not easy to do.

Thank you

PJ,
I will pray that everything comes out fine. My thoughts are with you and your family.

You hang in there PJ! You got the prayers coming from all over! Let us know how she is doing.

xxxooo

I'm sure the entire mater community will be thinking of you and your daughter. I will pray all goes well.

Thoughts and prayers from south central Nebraska, PJ! We are all here for you and your family. Keep the Faith and we will also. Take care, we'll be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear this PJ. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. Having a 2 year old myself, it saddens me to think about what you are going through. Hang in there!

Thank you everybody. Ya know its funny when I stumbled onto the mater years ago I would have never thought that I'd be putting prayers request on a racing site or that I would have so many friends that would respond. Thanks

Oh and Terry I had to laugh reading South Central Nebraska. Usually when you hear south central you think LA. Now I have you pictured in overalls, and a straw hat but with spinners on the tractor and your hat tilted to the side:D

Thank you everybody. Ya know its funny when I stumbled onto the mater years ago I would have never thought that I'd be putting prayers request on a racing site or that I would have so many friends that would respond. Thanks

Oh and Terry I had to laugh reading South Central Nebraska. Usually when you hear south central you think LA. Now I have you pictured in overalls, and a straw hat but with spinners on the tractor and your hat tilted to the side:D
Yep, that's me! Livin' the Low Life cruisin the corn field "low and slow" right here in Nebraskie! Take care PJ we're thinkin of you!

You know PJ, I've learned that most racers tend to believe in the power of prayer, so it's not all that unusual to hear.

If you want to strap yourself into a contraption of tubes and sheetmetal, that can blow up at any time, it's nice to have the Good Lord and a few Angels on your side.

Prayers for Julianna are of course, being sent your way.

Chin up PJ, it's true that medicine has progressed quite a bit-especially in the area of optical treatments. Our family will keep her in our prayers along with so many others. Also, please know that there are many who will also include her in their prayers that might not post in and say so for one reason or another but she will be in very good hands and the Lord will be well reminded to watch over her.
Here's one of those opportunities to show your faith and trust in the Lord.

For all those you've never met that you give weekly service to with the effort you put into the "pick the winners" game, permit me to thank you. She'll be just fine but please remember to post back and let us know.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back