Please say a prayer for my family. (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Please say a prayer for my family. My Mom's father (my Pop-Pop) passed away this afternoon. He was diagnosed with Esophagus cancer just a few months ago. He didn't even have any symptoms, but collapsed for an unrelated reason (he was in his 90's) and they found it then.

My Mom knew he was getting bad and she and my Step-Dad got up there to Pennsylvania last night. She went to see him in the hospice earlier today....he died just a couple of hours later. I'm so thankful that GOD waited for her to get there! She now has to worry for Mom-Mom who has severe dementia and really doesn't know what's going on. :(

Please say a prayer for my family. My Mom's father (my Pop-Pop) passed away this afternoon. He was diagnosed with Esophagus cancer just a few months ago. He didn't even have any symptoms, but collapsed for an unrelated reason (he was in his 90's) and they found it then.

My Mom knew he was getting bad and she and my Step-Dad got up there to Pennsylvania last night. She went to see him in the hospice earlier today....he died just a couple of hours later. I'm so thankful that GOD waited for her to get there! She now has to worry for Mom-Mom who has severe dementia and really doesn't know what's going on. :(

I hate to hear that Kelly. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Kelly, so sorry to hear of this.

You are in my thoughts and meditations.

Complications from diabetes claimed my grandfather in 1982. (I can't BELIEVE it's been that long already.) I loved him dearly, and miss him to this day. So I have an idea of what you're going through. :(

Hang in there kid. :)

Thanks y'all! I appreciate it!

Attached is a picture of my Pop-Pop, Mom and Mom-Mom taken about 5 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it. Getting ready for bed/prayers. You hang in theretoo, will pray for your strength as well.

Prayers from the Northern Folks Kelly !
I have two more old ones left then I'm the old one !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back